May 05, 2024, 07:57:50 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Crooked Scammer!!

Crooked Scammer!!

Started by iBrobotback, February 27, 2014, 08:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iBrobotback

4U2NV scammed the entire guild for gigas and never bought the XP buff like he promised. Then he disbanded the guild, and has all those gigas for his account! He is a fraud and a scam!

Cooky

u got any screenshots or anything as proof? if that's all true, he can be banned for purposely sabotaging another player(s) and/or guild

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on February 27, 2014, 08:38:33 PM
u got any screenshots or anything as proof? if that's all true, he can be banned for purposely sabotaging another player(s) and/or guild
And scamming.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

iBrobotback

Well, you can search the Guild Systematic and see that it is only 1 person, which he gave to guild to Horneh. If there is anyway to look at sent gifts or previous guild notices, then you can see the proof in the pudding. I sent a good amount of gigas, that probably cant be refunded.

Cooky: was it purposefully, im not positive, but its weird that he wanted the gigas for buff, but never bought it. Then, 2 weeks later, when the well is getting dry, the guild is completely kicked and he leaves it to someone else. Pretty suspicious tbh.

Madprox

Quote from: iBrobotback on February 27, 2014, 08:44:07 PM
Well, you can search the Guild Systematic and see that it is only 1 person, which he gave to guild to Horneh. If there is anyway to look at sent gifts or previous guild notices, then you can see the proof in the pudding. I sent a good amount of gigas, that probably cant be refunded.

Cooky: was it purposefully, im not positive, but its weird that he wanted the gigas for buff, but never bought it. Then, 2 weeks later, when the well is getting dry, the guild is completely kicked and he leaves it to someone else. Pretty suspicious tbh.
I do believe there is a thing called "Gifts Logs".
Allie or (maybe) Selene should look at this.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

iBrobotback

Quote from: Madprox on February 27, 2014, 08:47:56 PM
Quote from: iBrobotback on February 27, 2014, 08:44:07 PM

I do believe there is a thing called "Gifts Logs".
Allie or (maybe) Selene should look at this.
Ok, I sent approximate 1.5m to 2.5m gigs.

Cooky

-Speedy-

He can't be in trouble for sabotage because it is his own guild. Also the guild was not disbanded it is still in existence so technically it just counts toward the guildies being kicked. Which if you are kicked it's not against rules because he never said he would pay the players back.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

GhostKillaz1

I Literally payed 15m for guild donation when i was in and out of the guild to try to make it better

IGN: DNA | TexX       Bot: Ram | Patch        Lvl: 270 | 225

iBrobotback

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 27, 2014, 09:36:30 PM
He can't be in trouble for sabotage because it is his own guild. Also the guild was not disbanded it is still in existence so technically it just counts toward the guildies being kicked. Which if you are kicked it's not against rules because he never said he would pay the players back.
Yea he kicked us all, and left the guild to Horneh, who said that it wont be revived. But the fact that people donated Millions of gigas for a boost, that was never bought and activated leads me, at least, to think that there is some scamming going on. Its really annoying for it to be the case.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-