May 03, 2024, 04:46:12 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on February 19, 2013, 01:48:53 PMExtreme laggers won't be allowed in

Quote from: Optimismpls join my guild triky u get pvp team a ;33 i lov u so fkn much n u r tha best

thx i know 8)
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

you realize everyone quit right

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

eco999

Quote from: KillerPig on February 20, 2013, 03:24:40 PM
you realize everyone quit right
I WOD HAVE NEVER GUESED IF IT WASNT FOR U!!

1387saqr

Lol this would seem interesting .
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Looking to return to BoutCheetah and get some activity going in PVP again. Priorities of this guild will be somewhat different,  meaning the revitalization of the PVP sphere will come first and egos will go on the back burner. I'm away from home for the next couple of days and will be making a big move in mid July, so I'll make an attempt to be pretty active until then between work and the gym and life in general. I hope to see some old faces and make a few new friends.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on June 23, 2015, 03:50:14 PM
Looking to return to BoutCheetah and get some activity going in PVP again. Priorities of this guild will be somewhat different,  meaning the revitalization of the PVP sphere will come first and egos will go on the back burner. I'm away from home for the next couple of days and will be making a big move in mid July, so I'll make an attempt to be pretty active until then between work and the gym and life in general. I hope to see some old faces and make a few new friends.

bruh.. don't bother, allie's not even here
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Yz on June 23, 2015, 04:24:22 PM

Allie's help would be appreciated but I can go it alone or find new leadership in her stead.
- Opti -
- Retired -

123idiot123

Quote from: Optimism on June 23, 2015, 06:19:19 PM
Looking to return to BoutCheetah and get some activity going in PVP again. Priorities of this guild will be somewhat different,  meaning the revitalization of the PVP sphere will come first and egos will go on the back burner. I'm away from home for the next couple of days and will be making a big move in mid July, so I'll make an attempt to be pretty active until then between work and the gym and life in general. I hope to see some old faces and make a few new friends.

Allie's help would be appreciated but I can go it alone or find new leadership in her stead.
korean sanctuary inc???

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on June 23, 2015, 06:19:19 PM

it's not about allie being MIA, it's about this game being in an entirely new gen where the 20 english players left won't budge from sector
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Oh...shit lol. Why the Koreans? Did Orange Game remove its Bots server?
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on June 23, 2015, 06:59:07 PM
Oh...shit lol. Why the Koreans? Did Orange Game remove its Bots server?

oh yeah that went down ages ago. allie's jumped ship and no one will tell u otherwise: it's a 20man-grindfest nowadays with a buncha koreans in the background playin raid
snoozin
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-