May 03, 2024, 08:07:42 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Some suggestions....

Some suggestions....

Started by Shadow, February 12, 2011, 01:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

February 12, 2011, 01:22:23 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:28:40 PM by Shadow
1.  I think it would be sweet to bring back the old chat box text from BOTS, I don't know the text here is cool an all but I just like the old regular text from BOTS.

2.  The HP Bar would be cool to have back like it used to be in BOTS or at least a modded one, the little line for HP is kinda plain I don't know about the others but I liked when the HP bar was completely filled in with your HP where your name was an stuff instead of just the line.

3.  Weekend events would be cool to see come back to like collecting the 5 green chests, candies, etc. each day from Friday - Sunday for certain prizes.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Droid ZYLON

plus 1 on the event suggestion

zepher2211

Number 3 is cool but the rest aren't great, that's pretty much just an effort to make us look more like bots -.-.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow

We are kinda like Bots in many ways though plus it would be nice to keep the game kind of original, now the text here is ok I just liked the bold regular text better.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Mr_V

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 12, 2011, 04:25:37 PM
Number 3 is cool but the rest aren't great, that's pretty much just an effort to make us look more like bots -.-.
bots was better.

AllEyesOnMe

How about an invariable flow of experience ? ( more than it is now), maybe then will have more people on everyday not just on weekends.

hawk5005

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 13, 2011, 10:14:34 AM
How about an invariable flow of experience ? ( more than it is now), maybe then will have more people on everyday not just on weekends.
If we would have an invariable flow of experience then we would lose the players that play only because of extra xp.
Also, most of the people who play BC have school during weekdays and that's the reason why people mostly play on weekends.

Bubu

Those events of collect the 5 green chests each week,made me log in daily just to get the prize, its pretty good because there will be more players daily, and will be better if the chest just drop from pvp and bvb.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

grant746

We have a web client... we don't really need a chat box

Insaniity

Can someone send me a mod for #2 The hp bar it was so much better....

But :) I like them a bit lol

123bomb123

#3 is like heaven... All else can go away.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-