May 17, 2024, 06:25:29 PMLatest Member: AlfredoHag
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Level Cap Suggestion

Level Cap Suggestion

Started by Soapy, March 20, 2011, 12:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soapy

I think that the level cap for non-members be raised to 200 like the members. Cause all you see is people having about 1,2,3,infinite accounts all level 150 just because the main aspect of this game evolve around gaining levels and they keep smacking into the wall of uncertainty at lvl 150 second guessing themselves thinking should i stay or should i go after each char .

Very few people are even on as 200 cause of everyone asking for levels and items so they make new accounts also, but if there were no cap and like for instance 40 people on server 35 level 200 most likely some will help the others while the rest will be in pvp or Base. And again it will make sector/pvp/base have a balance of players instead of all in sector leveling to 150 over and over and over again.

Personally myself i can level up fairly easy with or without the extra exp on weekends. so its not the exp thats a problem just the fact that all this leveling then i hit the wall at 150 :Z. and if i were 200" drools uncontrollably" lets just say imma buy a laptop an glue it to my arm.

Im not making this post in a manner saying that buying membership is useless, im just saying that to all who are to young or just cant even afford the 5$ one.............wee all need a chance at happiness too. members already have a secret weapon the trumps out non-members, The Infamous ........SuperDoubler. All you need to do is lower exp an stuff or no more higher exp an stuff on weekends to keep people playing the game all week long instead of just 3 out of 7 days.

Since the members will have heavy pockets lined with silver and gold make it so the members only can use the bot stract features and trade in Coins or Gigas for Botstract, Or a Members on section market place on forum.

But hey either way ill be a happy camper with either decision you make weither or not to change level cap to 200 for all ill just be that level 150 Bot Pwning you all anyways :D

NeoKiller

People mainly buy membership because of the level cap, if there wasn't the level cap, less people would buy membership which means less money for zylon gaming and if they are at a point where they loose more then they earn they will simply close the server. Therefore its good like it is now.

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Tekimoto

Soapy

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 20, 2011, 12:07:29 PM
People mainly buy membership because of the level cap, if there wasn't the level cap, less people would buy membership which means less money for zylon gaming and if they are at a point where they loose more then they earn they will simply close the server. Therefore its good like it is now.

what if more ppl quit then buy membership just for 50 levels. There could be other incentives?

cybercjt

Quote from: Soapy on March 20, 2011, 12:12:59 PM

what if more ppl quit then buy membership just for 50 levels. There could be other incentives?

agree again
Normal / Low

cybercjt

well Neo have some extreme point too

because they will not earn money if they didnt do the membership thingy
Normal / Low

bangaer2

No, level cap is fine! If you would like a challenge level a naked to 1-150 with no leech.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

NeoKiller

Reaching level 200 is the only incentive I would never buy membership if I could have been lvl 200 without membership.
Give me some examples for "other incentives".

Soapy

March 20, 2011, 12:27:39 PM #9 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:28:14 PM by Soapy
Quote from: NeoKiller on March 20, 2011, 12:19:58 PM

Reaching level 200 is the only incentive I would never buy membership if I could have been lvl 200 without membership.
Give me some examples for "other incentives".
Since their still adding stuff to game exclusive Content besides The 40k coins a week and Superdoubler thing? or more then that :x

Soapy

Personally i would be a member for the coins, if they weren't acquired after every game completed

NeoKiller

no good reason Idc about coins I would buy membership even without the 40k coins each week its not that much anyways.

Soapy

around 38 out of 100 people in top 100 think otherwise :s

Soapy

March 20, 2011, 12:47:02 PM #13 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:50:02 PM by Soapy
Lets see 149 pages of people in ranking 100 people per page 14900 people total ? around 120 of 14900 visible members.
1 to 443 on ranking 72 ish level 200 people nomore than 2% of which are online

NeoKiller

March 20, 2011, 12:54:57 PM #14 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:55:26 PM by NeoKiller
1. Avoid double posts please, you can edit your posts by clicking "modify"
2. Speak understandable english please.
3. How would you know how much ofthe lvl 200 ppl are active ?
4. The level cap won't be changed anyways, this was suggested already, you don't even need to try.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-