May 07, 2024, 03:03:48 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » A mod that Isn't purple.

A mod that Isn't purple.

Started by Experiences, January 01, 2014, 08:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Experiences

January 01, 2014, 08:36:31 PM Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:04:40 PM by Experiences
Since i make so many purple mods. Here is something different. Cnc please.  ;)

I feel like something is missing, and no It's not 100% done yet. I need to do some minor adjustments.

Update:

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Experiences on January 01, 2014, 08:36:31 PM
Since i make so many purple mods. Here is something different. Cnc please.  ;)

I feel like something is missing, and no It's not 100% done yet. I need to do some minor adjustments.

Perhaps purple is missing?.

Aha but i like it though, gj :0

Cooky

colors look neat but to me its too messy

NitroMan171

Certainly a +1 from me :3 My only critic is the ring surrounding it, but I'm unsure what else would suit x: I do like though. <3
4 Million gp? Go on then ;3

Feed Spiffy something spiffing :3

There's a difference between having a good gp score, and having a good guild. :I ~Nitroman

Experiences

January 01, 2014, 08:52:52 PM #4 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:03:47 PM by Experiences
Okay thanks, gonna look into it and try some things like recoloring some of the parts. Will post the result.

Tried with purple and it turned out to look like this, acually way better. Thanks.  :)

=-Lvl 270-=

mic99

Selene

Godz

-PeaceLover-

Reviax

=O
Zelda

I like it better without the purple. Very nice ^^

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mikenny

no offence but I just don't like it, just the circle already looks dumb and don't try to merge in logo's into BC it just doesn't feel right

sorry for hating

Experiences

Quote from: mikenny on January 03, 2014, 02:11:13 PM
no offence but I just don't like it, just the circle already looks dumb and don't try to merge in logo's into BC it just doesn't feel right

sorry for hating

That's fine all the feedback can't be positive. We all have diff taste. I know the cirkle is a little weird and I'm working on it, looking for something else to have around the shield. I'm using this logo cause i thought it'd look good on the shield.

=-Lvl 270-=

DevilzDemise

Just had a second glimpse of this and the ring around the outside looks like the sonic ring! If you could do a bot mod, to look like sonic with this it would look sweet!

Experiences

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 03, 2014, 02:16:51 PM
Just had a second glimpse of this and the ring around the outside looks like the sonic ring! If you could do a bot mod, to look like sonic with this it would look sweet!

Good idea, maybe sometime in the future!

=-Lvl 270-=

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-