May 02, 2024, 11:28:29 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

If it were to be implemented, we'd take primary concern with BoutCheetah and its current projects. So at the minimum, a month. At the latest, it'd be open before summer break.

sasuke6548

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2012, 06:38:53 PM
If it were to be implemented, we'd take primary concern with BoutCheetah and its current projects. So at the minimum, a month. At the latest, it'd be open before summer break.
WOOHOO!!

Dillh

sweet, woop, i litterally can not wait till this comes out, i am gonna be playing my ass off
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

NightWaffle

I personally don't see the point in reviving a dead game, clearly BoutCheetah would be dead too if it wasn't better, so why revive the old game? Whilst you could be busy adding new and useful updates to the already patched and successful BoutCheetah.
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2012, 06:38:53 PM

****k

Allie

Quote from: NightWaffle on April 08, 2012, 06:45:59 PM
I personally don't see the point in reviving a dead game, clearly BoutCheetah would be dead too if it wasn't better, so why revive the old game? Whilst you could be busy adding new and useful updates to the already patched and successful BoutCheetah.

I thought you were Davy for awhile.

--Anyway, Evo has clearly shown that many players enjoy the BOTS!! gameplay, but some like our "futuristic" outlook on updating it to what it could be. Some enjoy the plain old way BOTS!! used to be. Evo was a failed attempt to recreate BOTS!!, but we can create a true recreation. We have the skills, resources, and motivation to do so.

Pokeh

droid zylon1

i would like 2009 but, is there anyway we could get free coins like gold bars on evo? because everyone dont got the money to purchase coins. :S

Allie

Quote from: droid zylon1 on April 08, 2012, 06:56:37 PM
i would like 2009 but, is there anyway we could get free coins like gold bars on evo? because everyone dont got the money to purchase coins. :S

No.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

April 08, 2012, 08:23:36 PM #86 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:23:47 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2012, 06:57:30 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on April 08, 2012, 06:56:37 PM

No.

ok then this is lame

#1 reason why bots sucked (besides hackers) was how only a select few people were coined out and op, while the rest of us werent

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on April 08, 2012, 08:43:01 PM
then make it no coin

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2012, 06:05:26 PM
Guys, we are not looking for any custom suggestions. The point is to remake BOTS!!. Not to make a new server.
Therefore please stop suggesting anything regarding the coins, as it will have to stay the same to maintain the BOTS!! quality, feel, and everything else associated with it.
We are looking for suggestions and approval on the remake, and whether it should be a 2006 or 2009 remake. We're not looking for suggestions of in-game content.

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-