May 02, 2024, 06:53:49 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

Reset levels to 0 pl0x? What I enjoy most about bots is sectoring with friends.
Doesn't happen anymore and if it does, it's normally grinding and leeching. :|

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Yz on April 08, 2012, 04:14:42 AM
2006, update it up to 2009 slowly. Coin thing is kinda sucky though, you should half it so that $10 = 2000 coins and give out coins in some other very difficult way, cuz damn they were expensive back when I had no way of making money, so a tonne of people will probably just ragequit for that very reason.

I really like this idea though (as you know) and stick with starting off at 2006 then slowly updating it to 2009.
Agree with this one ;D

btw will it be same staffs in this new BOTS server? :P
<br />

Pokeh

Quote from: antisickness on April 08, 2012, 08:52:05 PM
Reset levels to 0 pl0x? What I enjoy most about bots is sectoring with friends.
Doesn't happen anymore and if it does, it's normally grinding and leeching. :|

we all start off at lv 1 on the new server...

Allie

Quote from: Mod Robo on April 08, 2012, 09:23:17 PM
2006, update it up to 2009 slowly. Coin thing is kinda sucky though, you should half it so that $10 = 2000 coins and give out coins in some other very difficult way, cuz damn they were expensive back when I had no way of making money, so a tonne of people will probably just ragequit for that very reason.

I really like this idea though (as you know) and stick with starting off at 2006 then slowly updating it to 2009.
Agree with this one ;D

Yes, and all staff will be GMs only. No mods existed/etc in BOTS. In addition, the ability to kick didn't exist in BOTS (to my knowledge) but I will be giving myself and Kenny the ability to do that as an administrator only option. Administrators will have GM names still, though.

boutcheetahz

Will there be a marketplace or a marketplace-like forum or just buy/sell in-game?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 08, 2012, 10:23:21 PM
2 things, 1. Will all staff have GM Armour like the one that looked like ram and no other set? cuz that would be cool. 2. What will the name of this revival be called? just BOTS!! or like BOTS!! Revived or something?

1. Yes
2. BOTS!! most likely. But the name is subject to change at any point from now until the day it closes for any given circumstance.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2012, 11:03:44 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on April 08, 2012, 10:23:21 PM
2 things, 1. Will all staff have GM Armour like the one that looked like ram and no other set? cuz that would be cool. 2. What will the name of this revival be called? just BOTS!! or like BOTS!! Revived or something?

1. Yes
2. BOTS!! most likely. But the name is subject to change at any point from now until the day it closes for any given circumstance.

how about botscheetah 2

KillerPig

lolol
will the bc staff be the same as the bot remake staff or completely different?

2006, update it up to 2009 slowly.

then this. leave it to triky to make good idea eh.
it'd REALLY be like old bots

also. what will the max lvl be? 100? 110?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on April 08, 2012, 11:17:52 PM
lolol
will the bc staff be the same as the bot remake staff or completely different?

2006, update it up to 2009 slowly.

then this. leave it to triky to make good idea eh.
it'd REALLY be like old bots

also. what will the max lvl be? 100? 110?

oh lawd 100.

whoops77

How much will coins cost as packages? and does this mean we are doing more events (halloween event for jack head, etc...)
and will memberships in BC change exp to this new/old BOTS!!?

Yz

April 09, 2012, 02:23:22 AM #101 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:27:33 AM by Yz
In my opinion you should REALLY make it like how 2006 was and make coins next to impossible to get. Coin items were only winnable through events back then if I recall correctly. So, since you guys want to make some money, make coins purchasable but also throw in the odd event where you can win 1 of 3 coin items of the same type so people can still get the customization and coin items they oh-so-desire without quitting. You may be forgetting how OP coin items are. I used to kill Opti in nearly blue HP back when I was a complete newb if I was coined and he was coinless, then he got coins on and destroyed me in high yellow. So please consider making some other way for coin items to be given to the poor side of the community. I can help come up with some suggestions that I reckon most people would agree with.

But yeah, if someone doesn't have the money for coins they should at least be able to get 30 day parts every now and then so they have 2-3 coin items in a monthly period. Hell, in 2006 no one was able to buy coins at all iirc. So think about that :P
Remember none of this = custom suggestions. 2006 = Coin items were only obtainable through events and unbuyable Also, you should probably increase the amount of events that give out the coin items as prizes if you do this.

I'm not one of the people who will be unable to afford a coin set, but I'm afraid that the masses of BC & B.E have been accustomed to free coins, and most of them will prefer one of those two servers over the new one I'm sure. So ya, I fear for the servers activity :c
DISCORD killyzkill

Jeffalo13

I really don't think that it would have a very large player base.  I mean, I don't think any of the new generation of players/very end of BOTS players would want to play a game with no free coins, barely any coin items, half the levels play, less exp, less sets to use, less items to use...

Just being the devil's advocate here.  I think that from a straight out business prospective, I don't think you would be appeasing very many people, and would end up wasting a ton of money on a server that barely gets any income.  Nonetheless, it would be fun.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Iridion

i dont know if this has been asked before, but what about the skin? will it be betos' skin or bc's?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2012, 09:41:05 PM
Quote from: Mod Robo on April 08, 2012, 09:23:17 PM

Agree with this one ;D

Yes, and all staff will be GMs only. No mods existed/etc in BOTS. In addition, the ability to kick didn't exist in BOTS (to my knowledge) but I will be giving myself and Kenny the ability to do that as an administrator only option. Administrators will have GM names still, though.
Wait wat that makes us like 10 GMs?

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-