May 18, 2024, 02:00:03 AMLatest Member: Chacer1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Yup, quite a few people knew -- you just had to ask. Talk to me on msn btw Mathias i r lagi 2 do it myself :3
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Dunno if bug or I haven't been included in beta, I don't seem to be able to log-in with my account on bots forums.

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 17, 2012, 12:12:40 PM
Dunno if bug or I haven't been included in beta, I don't seem to be able to log-in with my account on bots forums.

You shouldn't have access to it and I'm kinda ticked off that kenny released the link to you (and several others) of the work-in-progress forum. The one available at the link I gave Tricky is the one I am content with people knowing.
In either case, you shouldn't have access to it, and it's entirely un-linked with Zylon Gaming so far. When it is ready for release it will be transferred over to the official forum. Until then, please keep away.

Yz

April 17, 2012, 12:27:40 PM #273 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:28:38 PM by Yz
Quote from: Allie on April 17, 2012, 12:24:05 PM

You shouldn't have access to it and I'm kinda ticked off that kenny released the link to you (and several others) of the work-in-progress forum. The one available at the link I gave Tricky is the one I am content with people knowing.
In either case, you shouldn't have access to it, and it's entirely un-linked with Zylon Gaming so far. When it is ready for release it will be transferred over to the official forum. Until then, please keep away.

Actually, I gave that old link that you gave to me, to Hawk. That link you gave me was converted to the homepage. The homepage leads to your WIP forum. Honestly an error on the websites part, but.. Sorry anyway if it's cuz of me. (said link was shared like 3 days ago btw so it was never intentional)
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

April 17, 2012, 12:29:34 PM #274 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:30:54 PM by Allie
Quote from: Yz on April 17, 2012, 12:27:40 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 17, 2012, 12:24:05 PM

Actually, I gave that old link that you gave to me, to Hawk. That link you gave me was converted to the homepage. The homepage leads to your WIP forum. Honestly an error on the websites part, but.. Sorry anyway if it's cuz of me. (said link was shared like 3 days ago btw so it was never intentional)

That's not true. I went through the homepage all the time, there's no link to the WIP version there.
Edit: Kenny changed it yesterday. >_> sorry for yelling. The website will be released soon, for now just please stay away.

Yz

April 17, 2012, 12:30:06 PM #275 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:31:52 PM by Yz
Umm.. yeah there is.. Go on MSN.

Okay then, good to know it's not really anybodies fault :3
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

April 17, 2012, 01:55:43 PM #276 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 02:29:43 PM by Iridion
omg not today please im busy D:

edit hurry cuz i cant wait

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

oliv3r92

yes finally the "old bots" feeling... ill get everyone to join this new server great idea btw...
[

mhj

Quote from: oliv3r92 on April 17, 2012, 05:08:12 PM
yes finally the "old bots" feeling... ill get everyone to join this new server great idea btw...
i know that feeling.. too good to be true :-)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Dillh

I am going to have so much fun when bots comes out, too bad I have exams and stuff in the next 3 months. :(
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: Dillh on April 17, 2012, 05:42:27 PM
I am going to have so much fun when bots comes out, too bad I have exams and stuff in the next 3 months. :(
You're so silly, exams will give us extra time! No school for like 2 weeks. The exams are giving me extra time but 'more' stress.

Dillh

April 17, 2012, 06:00:33 PM #282 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:01:01 PM by Dillh
Quote from: mhj on April 17, 2012, 05:56:21 PM
You're so silly, exams will give us extra time! No school for like 2 weeks. The exams are giving me extra time but 'more' stress.

But I want to pass at school, so that I can go to collage. I do 2 hours studying most nights, if I can keep it up I will go to collage.

mhj

Quote from: Dillh on April 17, 2012, 06:00:33 PM
Quote from: mhj on April 17, 2012, 05:56:21 PM

But I want to pass at school, so that I can go to collage. I do 2 hours studying most nights, if I can keep it up I will go to collage.
You won't be studying for 24 hours every day Diller.. I'll be studying for like 5-6 hours every day in our study period (which we are doing at home), that will be more than enough to get decent grades and it will be using less time than usual in school.

Dillh

April 17, 2012, 06:07:56 PM #284 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:08:09 PM by Dillh
Ye but I am not a smart person when it comes to school work, I will try and pass, but I will have to put a lot of hard work in to it. am literally doing a studding time table to show me when i can study and game right now(Big Nerd!).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-