May 02, 2024, 01:17:42 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The game dies.

The game dies.

Started by demyx, November 05, 2014, 08:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

These topics always make me laugh. If you don't enjoy playing a game, being around then go elsewhere. If you as a person THINK the game will die that's just your opinion, not general facts even though it may seem it until there is an announcement or proof that the servers are going to be closed. Then the game will never die, even Santa said himself if needs be he'll just put the server onto cheaper servers meaning more disconnection/lag but the game will still be here. Doesn't matter how many players play, more like the quality of playing that counts :P. Like playing with friends the same level over and over nothing changes, but how you play and what you do which makes it more fun. But hey ho, just my personal opinion/view on this.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

demyx

"Doesn't matter how many players play" I dont think you will enjoy the game if you're playing alone. I wouldnt. My oppinion,Peace.

FalseProphet

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

The community of this game have been going up and down.

It's still many who play this game and foruming, it wont die yet ;)
<br />

Yz

Quote from: earl14 on November 05, 2014, 11:05:53 AM
It will die evnetually.  Events that we really wait for and be post poned are the reasons why it will die eventually.

wrong
DISCORD killyzkill

earl14

Quote from: Yz on November 06, 2014, 07:43:42 AM
Quote from: earl14 on November 05, 2014, 11:05:53 AM
It will die evnetually.  Events that we really wait for and be post poned are the reasons why it will die eventually.

wrong

Opinion is either right or wrong.

Yz

if it's either right or wrong it's one of the two, which is wrong

you meant it's neither right or wrong, but either way i wouldn't call it an opinion. saying that the world is square in my opinion is still a wrong opinion
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-