May 05, 2024, 10:13:00 AMLatest Member: RaymondGooca
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Help.. Allie and you administrators...

Help.. Allie and you administrators...

Started by wonderstar, July 24, 2011, 04:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderstar

Ok, after I did the patch... My Norton Security Anti Virus detects your bout.dat file as a virus.. and this wasn't happening before so I wana know what's going on and I can't go on because it auto deletes , even if I disable it, Sonar keeps deleteing it and I'm getting pissed..

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

BoutRoodi

Yeah this happened to me. Go to Norton, then setting and scroll down till you see Items to Exclude from Scans and Items
to exclude from Auto-Protect and SONAR Detection. Click configure next to Items to Exclude from Scans. Then add bout.dat to that.
Do the same thing to Items to exclude from Auto-Protect and SONAR Detection. If it deleted bout.dat download it here http://updates.zylongaming.com/bout/updater/bout.dat

I hope this helped.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

wonderstar

Lol, It's just that I doubt that Zylon is going under some secret process to infect our computers with trojans... I wonder why the hell is a game detected as a virus... Hmm I wonder

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Santa

Yes, our client is secretly recording your credit card information and or addresses / friends.  Were going to infiltrate your systems probably within the next week.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Insaniity

Quote from: RedEyes on July 25, 2011, 04:52:06 AM
Yes, our client is secretly recording your credit card information and or addresses / friends.  Were going to infiltrate your systems probably within the next week.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.
Trololololol i love you kenny :)

koolwolf2

Thanks!

~RedEyes.
Infecting trojan :P
Newest one:

Kevin

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Yea get reported to the e authorities ***gots.

Definitely going to be good seeing you guys get shut down.
/tytrol

Taylor Gang.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.
Illegal .

BoutRoodi

It doesn't detect it as a virus, on mine it says "Was doing suspicious things".
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-