May 03, 2024, 09:54:26 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Skill Ideas

Skill Ideas

Started by Allie, July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:34:37 AM by Allie
We are going to be testing my new skill ideas within the next few days, and I want new ideas.
Obviously we can't release all at once, but we'll need a few to get us started.
Let me know if you have any new ideas, and give me some feedback about these skills here.

Actives

Cure
-When x+v is pressed (as if you're doing a skill), you will get healed for 5% of your total HP. This has a 15 second cool down. While this may seem op, it would take at least a full 5 minutes to heal to full from zero, and it means you can't use any other active skills.

III Skills
-With III, a skill would do more damage than II but it would have twice (or thrice) the cooldown, making it a non-spammable skill.

Passives

Leech
-You are healed for a percentage of your damage done. The percentage is equal to 1% in sector, 10% in PvP, and 5% in BvB.

Shield
-No damage is done whilst guarding. (yes this will be our version of the shield almost released in BOUT)

Poison
-When dealing damage from anything with physical contact (no gun), your attack has a 10% chance to poison the target. When poisoned, a player takes damage equal to 10% of the damage that caused the poison every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. A poisoned player cannot be poisoned again until the current poison wears off.

Stun
-When dealing an attack with anything that will knock over your opponent (no gun), your attack has a 10% chance to immediately stun your opponent.

Berserker
-Damage is multiplied by 110%, given AND taken.

Rage
-When HP is under 10%, damage is multiplied by 150%.

Spiky
-When damage is received, 10% of damage is inflicted back at the opponent.

PassivesII

Berserker II
-Damage is multiplied by 120%, given AND taken.

Nucleaon

@Stun we have a skill for that. :/

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Allie

Quote from: Nucleaon on July 29, 2012, 04:10:40 AM
@Stun we have a skill for that. :/

That's a guarantee, hard-to-use active. This is a low chance, easy-to-use passive.

yeritsyaboy1

Not Bad , Not Bad At All . Any RS Inspiration When You Thought Of Leech ?
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

KillerPig

active stun is useless.

heal is still op imo. should be 30 second cool down + disable it in survival
poison seems cheap
I like this, maybe make it 5 percent

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 29, 2012, 04:14:45 AM
Not Bad , Not Bad At All . Any RS Inspiration When You Thought Of Leech ?

No. Every single one of them were my interpretation from people's suggestions.

@pig
Take a 400 damage attack, after 15 seconds it'll have done only 200 damage. By then you at least probly got one more 400 damage attack. It's a useful push, but not very op.

KillerPig

will there be any indication of a successful poison hit? will they flash red or what

droid zylon1

This will probably be a op skill and everyone hate it but how about break fall and counter attack combined.

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on July 29, 2012, 04:28:22 AM
will there be any indication of a successful poison hit? will they flash red or what

idk yet. We don't even know if any of these are possible yet, we're testing it now.
If it's possible, I'd strive for a "POISON!" showing up, like a Recharge.

Yz

Quote from: droid zylon1 on July 29, 2012, 04:37:57 AM
This will probably be a op skill and everyone hate it but how about break fall and counter attack combined.

What, that's just OP as hell, no way lawl.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

KillerPig

Ideas for skills (just throwing shit out there)
1% extra luck
combination of charge and counter (like mob boost)
Do more damage, take more damage
do less damage, take less damage
if hp reaches certain point, attack is increased

Zack66775

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM
We are going to be testing my new skill ideas within the next few days, and I want new ideas.
Obviously we can't release all at once, but we'll need a few to get us started.
Let me know if you have any new ideas, and give me some feedback about these skills here.

Actives

Cure
-When x+v is pressed (as if you're doing a skill), you will get healed for 5% of your total HP. This has a 15 second cool down. While this may seem op, it would take at least a full 5 minutes to heal to full from zero, and it means you can't use any other active skills.

III Skills
-It seems massively op, but it's possible for us to enlarge the delay on the skill. With III, a skill would do more damage than II but it would have twice (or thrice) the cooldown, making it a non-spammable skill.

Passives

Leech
-You are healed for a percentage of your damage done. The percentage is equal to 1% in sector, 10% in PvP, and 5% in BvB.

Poison
-When dealing damage from anything with physical contact (no gun), your attack has a 10% chance to poison the target. When poisoned, a player takes damage equal to 10% of the damage that caused the poison every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. A poisoned player cannot be poisoned again until the current poison wears off.

Stun
-When dealing an attack with anything that will knock over your opponent (no gun), your attack has a 10% chance to immediately stun your opponent.
Question... Would these cost much more than they do now? If you add a bigger cool down on III skill they wouldn't essentially be better so it seems the price should remain the same.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Allie

More passives added.
@Zack
Yes there'd be a higher cost and a higher level requirement.

KillerPig

If u add III, u absolutely have to implement the op tag. I dun wanna play base with III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-