May 03, 2024, 07:21:00 PMLatest Member: soaka455

Staff team-

Started by Materger, February 09, 2015, 04:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

February 09, 2015, 07:04:45 AM #30 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:10:02 AM by Robocop7ant
Quote from: Madprox on February 09, 2015, 06:54:13 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on February 09, 2015, 06:50:36 AM
What do you think could bring veterans back and/or new players into this community?

- Active playerbase.
- PvP/BvB revived.
- Monthly events.
- Holiday events.
- New content, like maps, modes, not nessescarily items.
Reviving pvp/bvb and having events mainly would bring back/new players.

Having active staffs are good, cause i see many that is  asking about coins/gigas/zc etc..  What the difference are.

And help people in-game, give them information and stuff.
That's why it could be good with few moderators,  cause then GMs can focus on events/reviving pvp /bvb,  while the moderators help people in-game, and you guys can ban hackers when they are found?

Mod in-game still have powers to enter locked rooms?
<br />

Madprox

Quote from: sandflop123 on February 09, 2015, 07:00:56 AM
Quote from: Madprox on February 09, 2015, 06:41:45 AM
Quote from: sandflop123 on February 09, 2015, 06:38:25 AM
Sorry for others gm but I think Oreos is the only GM that trying to make active pvp/base and abit Med.
Rest are just sectoring like everyone else.
true, i have plans to revive BvB in 2015, possibly also PvP, but not for the moment as i'm pretty busy irl.
Also sector is just what i prefer to play and i don't think you should discredit me as a GM for not playing PvP or BvB actively just because i don't enjoy it as much. (sorry if i misunderstood but i felt like you thought this way)
actually u dont enjoy it becouse u lose all the time but if u practice and would stop coming with excuses that ur bad u will get better,alot better and ofc if u want it.
and no,i dont see u as bad gm just cuz ur a sector guy.Just try to revive pvp/bvb and i'm sure ppl will come back atleast most of them
I'll try. :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Materger

Quote from: Robocop7ant on February 09, 2015, 07:04:45 AM
Quote from: Madprox on February 09, 2015, 06:54:13 AM
What do you think could bring veterans back and/or new players into this community?

- Active playerbase.
- PvP/BvB revived.
- Monthly events.
- Holiday events.
- New content, like maps, modes, not nessescarily items.
Reviving pvp/bvb and having events mainly would bring back/new players.

Having active staffs are good, cause i see many that is  asking about coins/gigas/zc etc..  What the difference are.

And help people in-game, give them information and stuff.
That's why it could be good with few moderators,  cause then GMs can focus on events/reviving pvp /bvb,  while the moderators help people in-game, and you guys can ban hackers when they are found?

Mod in-game still have powers to enter locked rooms?
Yeah, they can.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FalseProphet

Reviving pvp/bvb that's all i've seen/heard for several or more months. Yet i don't see much change if any been done, and if changes have been done it hasn't taken any impact on it at all, people like to gain something from gaming now days rather than play for fun. They like competitiveness. Yet bvb/pvp gives no rank, no rewards nothing. It's just there and you can just get a big ego and boost i'm the best, i won this, i won that look at me, and then they talk down on other players saying "Come bvb/pvp, scared?" "your so scared" "Wimp" "you just don't want to play cause you suck" Not the right attitude to get more people into playing, more like directing others away from it and playing sector, why? Sector has rewards, it has ranks people play to grind guildpoints to become #1. Gaining prize's. The event for bcv2 e.f was good, needs more friendlier attitudes towards players. If i remember correctly last year/year before Selene posted a topic about a player who left due to bad attitude and the way they where treated, and how he just didn't enjoy the game because of it.

Pvp/Bvb needs a balance, and wipe and maybe some sort of leaderboards where games can't be farmed/booster to get their exp. However, i can't really give much input towards updates as in all honesty i have none at the moment. I'll post/edit some later if i think of any in my sleep.

On the staff side of things i'm not  sure what could help to improve this, but like i said i'm just picking out little things i see. Since someone asked :).

@Mat - I think it should be a mixture, rather than choosing one or two of one type of person pick a different side of things. It's always nice when you got people who can look at things from different angles/perspectives. You try to do things alone you may do it, it may take you a while. You have someone with you, together you can work through it quicker :). I would find a smart quote but too tired............
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

well said, falseprophet

qolderman

what about fms? vish is active in game, but cooky is active on forum  ???
big updates, pvp, bvb, nerfing exp on 258 map
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-