May 02, 2024, 12:43:44 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » My account "Fishy" user "Roky" not exist anymore?

My account "Fishy" user "Roky" not exist anymore?

Started by Daily, February 25, 2014, 11:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daily

I daily browse the forums and I noticed that I wasn't logged in so I tried to logg in but it says my account doesn't exist or something like that. I also looked on high scores  and I am not on them, my avatar and signatures on other posts are not there.
Could someone tell me what is going on?

Corrupted

For some bizarre reason one of my account's earlier today i couldn't log into either and still can't. However, it's still there and hasn't been removed from the system. Corrupted v2.

Santa

Hello, it appears your account was compromised by someone guessing your recovery answer.

Please send me a PM with any information you can give to verify you are the owner.

1.) Paypal e-mail used to purchase items.
2.) your account recovery question/password if you remember.

thanks.

Corrupted

Not sure if this was too fishy and i or just him, but i have pm'd you.

Santa

this will take some time to get sorted, it seems a bunch of accs were compromised as of recent.

Corrupted

February 26, 2014, 01:26:51 AM #5 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:04:54 AM by Corrupted
Quote from: Santa on February 26, 2014, 01:26:21 AM
this will take some time to get sorted, it seems a bunch of accs were compromised as of recent.

Ah that's fine. I can just level up this account in-game for now then i guess. Thank you for looking into it.

Fishy i can inform you whoever got your account or if Santa has done it i don't know. But i have couple of items in my giftbox from "Fishy", 1mil bot stract, 100050 bot stract and also 25mil gigas. Which i can gift back to your account once you get it back.

mygodZzZ

Wow, Someone guessed fishy's Question??
I'm sorry for you man, hope you'll get your acc back ^^

Daily

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 26, 2014, 06:22:23 PM
Wow, Someone guessed fishy's Question??
I'm sorry for you man, hope you'll get your acc back ^^

Thanks, it really confused me, I never told anyone my email, nor I don't remember setting any security questions as they never were made compulsory.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-