May 02, 2024, 07:30:05 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Getting an odd error.

Getting an odd error.

Started by daluzman123, February 27, 2014, 07:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daluzman123

http://prntscr.com/2wfizw

Any suggestions why this occurs on my Windows 7? Gateway Pcu if any other Specs are needed just ask, I believe the Graphics card is intergrated.

medchiller

February 27, 2014, 10:20:33 PM #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:30:35 PM by medchiller
Is this during the installation process? Is your BoutCheetah working? Is there even a problem or does it just come up with the error without any side effects? Did you install the game from a mirror or from somewhere else? If you did they could be outdated or something. Also try checking the file path (C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\data\ui\ui_minimap500.tga) If there is nothing there then you can ask me or someone to send you the proper file. There might have been a zylon gaming folder left over from the last time you played and it had some files in there that shouldn't of been. Hope this helps, post back if the problem isn't resolved.

Edit: Just found out that the file that is corrupt is the ui (background lobby image) for the training camp level, level 6 in sector or the PvP version of the level I'm not really sure. If it won't let you play because of this just ask me to send you the file.

daluzman123

Quote from: medchiller on February 27, 2014, 10:20:33 PM
Is this during the installation process? Is your BoutCheetah working? Is there even a problem or does it just come up with the error without any side effects? Did you install the game from a mirror or from somewhere else? If you did they could be outdated or something. Also try checking the file path (C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\data\ui\ui_minimap500.tga) If there is nothing there then you can ask me or someone to send you the proper file. There might have been a zylon gaming folder left over from the last time you played and it had some files in there that shouldn't of been. Hope this helps, post back if the problem isn't resolved.

Edit: Just found out that the file that is corrupt is the ui (background lobby image) for the training camp level, level 6 in sector or the PvP version of the level I'm not really sure. If it won't let you play because of this just ask me to send you the file.

It won't allow the download to complete itself period, I've never downloaded BoutCheetah on this new computer.

I'm going to try and find the file and have it redirected to the C: drive.

daluzman123

medchiller

Have you tried downloading and installing using the mirror links?

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on February 28, 2014, 01:37:11 AM

theres only 1 mirror that works

daluzman123

Quote from: Cooky on February 28, 2014, 06:14:34 AM
Quote from: medchiller on February 28, 2014, 01:37:11 AM

theres only 1 mirror that works

I think Kenny / Allie should re-upload a Mirror(s) options for other players,

It seems like certain files get corrupted in the process of downloading the setup.exe sadly.

Cooky

well one of the mirrors doesn't work anymore because 'wasn't accessed for 60 days so it was removed from server'  according to the website

not sure about the other

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-