May 17, 2024, 01:16:08 AMLatest Member: JeffreyRouff
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Reports these days

Reports these days

Started by Rossbach, November 20, 2013, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

November 20, 2013, 11:10:06 PM #15 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:12:25 PM by Yz
Quote from: nemano9988 on November 20, 2013, 03:46:24 PM
dont even bother with reports now, no one even says good job or nice work, only ' Thanks for report, we will care of it'' +
alot of staff memebrs are afk when you really need there help or simple someone flooding the lobby , when someone new joins the game and asks to explain the game mechanics mods are busy with afking and watching moves or youtube, so ye who cares about hackers and rule breakers this days ::)

(i m not talking about every staff member, but about a few of them)

congratz that was the stupidest post ive legitimately ever seen on this forum. saying thanks is displaying appreciation, that's better than saying "good job" which is just a less gracious form of thanks. if we're afk it means we've left our game open while we do something else, would you rather we just don't show up at all unless we're able to attend every need of every player which most of the times can be met by the more experienced players such as yourself?

just holy fk i'm overwhelmed by that bad post. "STAFF IS BAD THEY NEED TO TELL ME GJ" "STAFF IS BAD THEY AFK SOMETIMES AND WONT ANSWER QUESTIONS EVERYONE ELSE IS ABLE TO ANSWER"

you're the reason staff are sometimes not the way you like them to be, i feel bad for the active staff who is dedicating huge portions of their time to this game for free to make it a nicer, more fair gaming environment for ungrateful unknowns like you ;_;
brb killing myself

btw i made this post as a person of the community who hates ignorance, not as a staff member
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on November 20, 2013, 11:10:06 PM
congratz that was the stupidest post ive legitimately ever seen on this forum. saying thanks is displaying appreciation, that's better than saying "good job" which is just a less gracious form of thanks. if we're afk it means we've left our game open while we do something else, would you rather we just don't show up at all unless we're able to attend every need of every player which most of the times can be met by the more experienced players such as yourself?

just holy fk i'm overwhelmed by that bad post. "STAFF IS BAD THEY NEED TO TELL ME GJ" "STAFF IS BAD THEY AFK SOMETIMES AND WONT ANSWER QUESTIONS EVERYONE ELSE IS ABLE TO ANSWER"

you're the reason staff are sometimes not the way you like them to be, i feel bad for the active staff who is dedicating huge portions of their time to this game for free to make it a nicer, more fair gaming environment for ungrateful unknowns like you ;_;
brb killing myself

(click to show/hide)

Thornz

dont even bother with reports now, no one even says good job or nice work, only ' Thanks for report, we will care of it'' +
alot of staff memebrs are afk when you really need there help or simple someone flooding the lobby , when someone new joins the game and asks to explain the game mechanics mods are busy with afking and watching moves or youtube, so ye who cares about hackers and rule breakers this days ::)

brb killing myself

btw i made this post as a person of the community who hates ignorance, not as a staff member

AMEN

I can't believe someone would actually criticise the staff for not saying "gj" instead of "thanks".  The staff work hard every day, and all of them do it for no pay whatsoever. They can't be expected to stay in-game all day, and not go afk! Sheesh. We need more staff members is what I think, cause the ones that we have are all getting worked pretty hard, considering that they're only doing it for the benefit of the game...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Bombz

brb killing myself

noooo

Materger

Quote from: Bombz on November 20, 2013, 03:51:33 PM
Quote from: nemano9988 on November 20, 2013, 03:50:40 PM
Quote from: Bombz on November 20, 2013, 03:50:02 PM

WHY U CRY FOR EVERYTHING????

why you cryed when you were muted?

i never cried when i was muted lol

I sure did, but HEY! what's wrong with crying and showing emotions other then it giving you a weak look. :'(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-