May 02, 2024, 12:33:43 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Reports these days

Reports these days

Started by Rossbach, November 20, 2013, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

Oh no he said a bad word in the room name.

Now look down at what Met said.   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

Iridion

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 20, 2013, 03:46:24 PM
dont even bother with reports now, no one even says good job or nice work, only ' Thanks for report, we will care of it'' +
alot of staff memebrs are afk when you really need there help or simple someone flooding the lobby , when someone new joins the game and asks to explain the game mechanics mods are busy with afking and watching moves or youtube, so ye who cares about hackers and rule breakers this days ::)

(i m not talking about every staff member, but about a few of them)

maybe you just catch them when they are busy ;)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Bombz

dont even bother with reports now, no one even says good job or nice work, only ' Thanks for report, we will care of it'' +
alot of staff memebrs are afk when you really need there help or simple someone flooding the lobby , when someone new joins the game and asks to explain the game mechanics mods are busy with afking and watching moves or youtube, so ye who cares about hackers and rule breakers this days ::)

WHY U CRY FOR EVERYTHING????

Cooky

one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen   :(

Bombz

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 20, 2013, 03:50:40 PM
Quote from: Bombz on November 20, 2013, 03:50:02 PM

WHY U CRY FOR EVERYTHING????

why you cryed when you were muted?

i never cried when i was muted lol

antisickness

good point ross i like ur style ur promoted

+1

Cooky

meteor was talking to me and hanna, he was joking

(if anyone actually took this seriously)

antisickness

Quote from: Cooky on November 20, 2013, 03:53:57 PM
meteor was talking to me and hanna, he was joking

(if anyone actually took this seriously)

wheel die was just joking too

hawk5005

Bombz

JustRK

The topic of staff is always a hostile one  :P

for instance, If I am logged into the game I try to keep tabs on the lobby as much as I can and I even gift random players items they need (such as skills) to make their game experience better.  Sometimes when I'm dealing with a hacker or something;  people spam me and are disappointed that I couldn't help them at that time or speak with them. I never actually log in just to afk because then I would be disappointed if someone needed me urgently.

also at that "good job on catching a hacker thing"  you shouldn't expect to do things for the glory, but for the benefit of the game. How ever, kudos to anyone who ever successfully gets a hacker banned  :)

antisickness

Cooky

Helix-Live

Quote from: JustRK on November 20, 2013, 04:59:15 PM
also at that "good job on catching a hacker thing"  you shouldn't expect to do things for the glory, but for the benefit of the game. How ever, kudos to anyone who ever successfully gets a hacker banned  :)
get in

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-