May 13, 2024, 03:26:40 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Allie's official "inactive" thread (in-game)

Allie's official "inactive" thread (in-game)

Started by Allie, August 16, 2011, 04:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on August 16, 2011, 09:26:04 AM
Quote from: Sainomi on August 16, 2011, 09:05:08 AM
Well I do Rarely see ppl useing flop =/.
if ur looking for a great game:
Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Eggz (Mario) Match 1

Flop's the only map I play when I make a room (when I join someone else's room its all about holo/hover).

These hover/holo bastards want the easy way to get bs >.>

tell me you gained alllllll of your bs by playing flop. :p

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Nope, a kewl GM gave me 8)

y u gaise hate on my bs D;

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on August 16, 2011, 09:43:08 AM
Nope, a kewl GM gave me 8)

y u gaise hate on my bs D;

so y u mad if other wanna easy bs?!!!???!!??!!|??!!??!!??!!??!!?

thats how we roll maddie

Meta

y u troll so failure??!!?!??!??!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!!?!!!!??!?!?!?!!!!?

Iridion

y wont u pvp anymoer ""?"?"???""?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!

thats how we roll maddie

Meta

BoutRoodi

Quote from: AllieI am officially tired of the retarded pvp going on in this game;
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

KillerPig

August 16, 2011, 01:08:06 PM #22 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:12:45 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Allie on August 16, 2011, 04:31:39 AM
I am officially tired of the retarded pvp going on in this game; the days of good games and meaningful pvp is gone to me.
That said, I only login to pvp, which there is none of anymore, only noobs who want to holo and camping retards like pig.
So it'll probably be rare you see me online -- I'll likely only be on to monitor the lobby sometimes, or to see if someone else is online.
Not that any of you care, but I've been getting a lot of people asking why I'm rarely on BC anymore, and if I quit.

Ouch.

Oh and technically, it wasn't camping. I was fighting that one dude and he QQ when I pushed him. He claimed he was typing and that I was a "****ing noob".

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

O.O
I hope you enjoy the time that you are gonna rarely spend on BC :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

Holo was a majorly played map before, there were times when people other than me, Neo, Grim and Iri were actually good at it. It eventually became boring as all active holo players left. Then we come to what is referred to the "new holo", hover. There have been many good fights, and probably still are, but in time it will become boring too (if it hasn't already). See where this is going? People play a map for a long time, they get bored of it and they start doing a new map which eventually becomes the new majorly played map. What will be next? Xchange? I certainly hope not. This is the reason why I'm also not very active anymore.
This, AND I started playing Minecraft ;o

(click to show/hide)

DamDatNerd

maybe the game needs something to lighten it up :P but yeah everyone does play holo/hover now i used to love hover cuz it was fun but people just play holo for bs

Meta

Quote from: DamDatNerd on August 17, 2011, 06:38:02 AM
maybe the game needs something to lighten it up :P but yeah everyone does play holo/hover now i used to love hover cuz it was fun but people just play holo for bs

not everyone, i dont host rooms with hover or holo, only flop cuz thats where true skills are at ;o

koolwolf2

Quote from: Blessed on August 19, 2011, 11:24:24 PM
Quote from: Corr on August 18, 2011, 09:02:48 AM
Finally remembered my password here.

LOL

Cookie?
LOL

Anyhow I only log in for pvp too all I play nao is Expo and League of legends 0,0
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-