May 02, 2024, 02:37:58 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » a short case of noblem

a short case of noblem

Started by noblem6, March 30, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem6

once i was the most hated guy in bc and everyone wanted me to quit and leave from bc and no one wanted me here

i feel like sh*t and everyone thinks im a dump and good for nothing fellow in real life and in forums too. everyone makes fun of me everywhere and i feel like i worth nothing and i hate my life and myself. i dont how to behave and what to do
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Madprox

I didn't know they gave prisoners a computer with internet access.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

noblem6

Quote from: Madprox on March 30, 2014, 12:46:44 PM
i was lying about going to jail because i wanted to look like a feared and a intelligent man

poor Allie

Madprox

Quote from: noblem6 on March 30, 2014, 12:54:16 PM
i was lying about going to jail because i wanted to look like a feared and a intelligent man
And then you wonder why people dislike or even hate you? :-\

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

Quote from: Madprox on March 30, 2014, 12:55:11 PM
And then you wonder why people dislike or even hate you? :-\
idk why and im asking everyone, why do you hate me?

Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 01:09:19 PM
ahahhaah noblem is my hero
i know you are lying just to boost my self-esteem

poor Allie

Yz

please adopt me you chiselled god of humanity..
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

dont worry guys, even the best of us can go retard sometimes. ;P

side note: noblem, the only people here worse than you are the idiots that still listen to you

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

it's common for people to make little white lies such as seeing a movie they haven't seen or liking something they don't (which is where I really test them), but when you make some really off the wall statements such as that degree, going to jail then people will always assume that you are liar and it's human nature to dislike someone deceiving.

Stop worrying about impressing people and lying for them. Being ordinary is fine because then people will take you for you who you are and teach you a thing or two. It's okay to not be knowledgeable about something, that's what friends and mentors are for after all.

Lastly toughen up. Stay as humble as possible and don't make yourself look so desperate that you're just an open book barely holding yourself together. If you need advice try to connect with one person (aka a best friend) and guide each other. I been best friends with the same person for just about 19 years now (longer than most of you have been alive) and things would have been very different for me if I was alone as the only child without him there. From that point you can expand your friend base.

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2014, 01:37:23 PM
dont worry guys, even the best of us can go retard sometimes. ;P

side note: noblem, the only people here worse than you are the idiots that still listen to you

best troll since jc_bach
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

noblem6

Rk, i will try to be like that but people such as my parents and friends (tbh, i dont have friends in my class or school expect a guy who is also considered as a idiot who is younger than me and he also doesn't like me but he just became friends with me so he just wont be alone) have adviced me and i cant change, its not like im not trying to change but i just cant. i think you are also lying bcoz you are only 20 now and you became friends when you was 1 year old? at 1 year old, you cant make friendships

yz, im not trying to troll

poor Allie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

poor Allie

Cooky

it can be hard when u got so many people picking on you.. insulting you.. hating on you etc  to figure out whos just haters and who you should actually listen to

for me, once I figured out who to listen to and learn from (like Yz), the transformation process was a lot easier

hopefully you can figure it out someday

Iridion

Quote from: noblem6 on March 30, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 02:10:10 PM
you're so good
?

in what?

your speeches can uncover new feelings in people. work on your speech skills, you arent bad at all

thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

I'm 21 btw and started pre-school when I was 2 years old and he was 3 years old. We could both walk/run and talk to some degree at that age and we always stuck together since then even till now. It's just rare  ::) but we would take a bullet for each other without flinching.

Btw yes you can change. People can make drastic changes in their life all you have to do is know how much you want it. Don't change because something made you such as the gangster who becomes religious because they got shot and lived, the alcoholic who goes sober because they blacked out not knowing where they were regularly or in your case the liar who's lies caught up to them and singled them out to be a loner.

It only gets worse as you go through adolescence because like the entire majority of teenagers will go through a slump phase where they struggle to find who they are. It might be so short they never notice or long and agonizing, but it depends on your mental strength and right now you seem like you would sink. It's unavoidable so on some ancient proverb S### you have to be true to yourself before you can be honest with others and that will show you the way.

noblem6

Quote from: Cooky on March 30, 2014, 02:15:15 PM
it can be hard when u got so many people picking on you.. insulting you.. hating on you etc  to figure out whos just haters and who you should actually listen to

for me, once I figured out who to listen to and learn from (like Yz), the transformation process was a lot easier

hopefully you can figure it out someday
i actually went to a church and told the priest my problems and to advice me, he was annoyed by me and told me to gtfo the church

iri, thanks but i always get less (very low) marks in languages and much lower in science

poor Allie

Iridion

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2014, 02:18:10 PM
Quote from: noblem6 on March 30, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 02:10:10 PM
you're so good
?

in what?

your speeches can uncover new feelings in people. work on your speech skills, you arent bad at all

JUST KIDDING

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

how are you being played so hard omg iri
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

Quote from: JustRK on March 30, 2014, 02:27:56 PM
I'm 21 btw and started pre-school when I was 2 years old and he was 3 years old. We could both walk/run and talk to some degree at that age and we always stuck together since then even till now. It's just rare  ::) but we would take a bullet for each other without flinching.

Btw yes you can change. People can make drastic changes in their life all you have to do is know how much you want it. Don't change because something made you such as the gangster who becomes religious because they got shot and lived, the alcoholic who goes sober because they blacked out not knowing where they were regularly or in your case the liar who's lies caught up to them and singled them out to be a loner.

It only gets worse as you go through adolescence because like the entire majority of teenagers will go through a slump phase where they struggle to find who they are. It might be so short they never notice or long and agonizing, but it depends on your mental strength and right now you seem like you would sink. It's unavoidable so on some ancient proverb S### you have to be true to yourself before you can be honest with others and that will show you the way.
you said that most of them goes through a slump phase but most of the boys are better than me and normal around my age, im only the person who is weird. i was very fun and happy untill when i was 6, from then onwards my life got worse

iri, why did you disappointed me, u made me believe that i was good in speech. all hopes are gone

poor Allie

Allie

JustRK

It happens from the ages of 14-18, why do you think high school (or equivalent) is so dramatic. People who are hit the hardest are usually the ones who drop out or consistently skip class to fixate themselves on what they believe will be their future (which is alright I suppose) or fall off the grid to tend to an addiction like video games or drugs maybe.

You got time to brace yourself and sports is usually an easy way to make friends even if they don't like you at first. Just find something you're uniquely really good at and let that be your thing.  For me it was being the best dancer  ;D I've met countless of friends because of it and it made me happy throughout high school and made me want to attend just so I could be there to teach other people how to

Pokeh

lool

noblem6

Quote from: JustRK on March 30, 2014, 03:19:47 PM
It happens from the ages of 14-18, why do you think high school (or equivalent) is so dramatic. People who are hit the hardest are usually the ones who drop out or consistently skip class to fixate themselves on what they believe will be their future (which is alright I suppose) or fall off the grid to tend to an addiction like video games or drugs maybe.

You got time to brace yourself and sports is usually an easy way to make friends even if they don't like you at first. Just find something you're uniquely really good at and let that be your thing.  For me it was being the best dancer  ;D I've met countless of friends because of it and it made me happy throughout high school and made me want to attend just so I could be there to teach other people how to
i suck in studies and went to a career counciling center to find what really interests me and they gave a really a brief speech and class which lasted 3+ hours and nothing insterested me. In the last, they asked me a couple of questions and to fill out some options and i did it. After a few mins doing, they laughed at me and recommended me that im only capable of doing labour work...

poor Allie

hur9

That could change when you grow up.

JustRK

You got many years of life left just experiment. Even if no one else does it where you live then you can be a trend setter  :P

Don't refuse opportunities and who knows you might end up liking and being great at something you never thought you'd be if you looked back at yourself later in life.  8)

Cooky

its no big deal if people in your school don't like you, after you graduate you will never have to deal with them again

Yz

ARE YOU ALL ACTUALLY THIS GULLIBLE
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

ZeroUH

Let me give you an advice and I hope you will think about it: there are people who likes you and people who hates you, ALWAYS. If people who hates you > like you(in numbers), ofc you are the problem. What should you do? Think. What are you doing to these people and why they hate you? You said you lied about that jail thing. It just made you more retard for me. You said that you did that trying to be cool and mroe intelligent. WHY THE HELL SOMEONE THAT GOES TO THE JAIL IS INTELLIGENT, NOBLEM?! After read that answer, I can say that your retard skills is >9000! Srsly kid, you won't be cool or something else with lies. Be yourself! Think about what are you doing. People won't like you if you say that you are a hacker or "god like thing" like you always do. Toast is around 12, and he is staff. One of the best I must say. Why? He doens't provoke, call for attention or lie about him. He is Toast, on his "square", being good and sweet with everyone else. I'm not telling you to isolate yourself. You can make funny jokes with me. Np! Iri, Yz, Hawk, Met, even Allie(Yes, Allie was really funny with me a lot of times) does say something about me joking. You gotta chill and enter on the "game". We are all here to have fun and play with each other. There is no reaons to hate someone who lives on the other side of the world, kid. We all have some "special" abilities, you just need to figure out about your, BEING cool and nice with everyone.

Quote from: Cooky on March 30, 2014, 03:51:46 PM
its no big deal if people in your school don't like you, after you graduate you will never have to deal with them again
Part of this is true. If I have contact with 10% of those who studied with me during high-school, it would be A LOT! Many of them will forget about you or you will about them. True friendships are rare. I know AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOTS a people on my university, I mean... I can tell you that I say "hi" around 100 times peer hour when I'm walking around. A lot of known people, friends and etc... But REAL friends I can say I have 3, MAYBE 4. In around 1000 people, I have 4 that who are really my friends. Why? They are ALWAYS near, not just in parties, or during some works, they are always there when I ask, no matter what! I know exactly who is a "parasite" in my life, "self-serving people". You will meet this kind of person EVERYWHERE, in special WOMEN!(Sorry Allie, Selene, Di and other girls around, but at least in Brazil, this is true). Not all women, ofc, but many will be around just waiting for ride your car. sooner that you learn how to deal with deal, better you will be in the future.

Just to finish this #$%# wall of text, think about your actions and stop to care about what everyone else thinks about you. Just be nice with everyone and those who are important will always be there for you.

Yz

^ baited and ****ing outsmarted to the maximum capacity possible
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

March 30, 2014, 04:17:58 PM #33 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:21:20 PM by ZeroUH
Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 04:15:00 PM
STOP TROLLING ME!! I KEW U BEFORE THOSE SHARKS, SPIDERS OR ANYTHING ELSE WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA DOES!! U WILL FEEL PEIN, BISH! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN1!!! THE HORRIBLE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Iridion

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:11:50 PM
Let me give you an advice and I hope you will think about it: there are people who likes you and people who hates you, ALWAYS. If people who hates you > like you(in numbers), ofc you are the problem. What should you do? Think. What are you doing to these people and why they hate you? You said you lied about that jail thing. It just made you more retard for me. You said that you did that trying to be cool and mroe intelligent. WHY THE HELL SOMEONE THAT GOES TO THE JAIL IS INTELLIGENT, NOBLEM?! After read that answer, I can say that your retard skills is >9000! Srsly kid, you won't be cool or something else with lies. Be yourself! Think about what are you doing. People won't like you if you say that you are a hacker or "god like thing" like you always do. Toast is around 12, and he is staff. One of the best I must say. Why? He doens't provoke, call for attention or lie about him. He is Toast, on his "square", being good and sweet with everyone else. I'm not telling you to isolate yourself. You can make funny jokes with me. Np! Iri, Yz, Hawk, Met, even Allie(Yes, Allie was really funny with me a lot of times) does say something about me joking. You gotta chill and enter on the "game". We are all here to have fun and play with each other. There is no reaons to hate someone who lives on the other side of the world, kid. We all have some "special" abilities, you just need to figure out about your, BEING cool and nice with everyone.

Part of this is true. If I have contact with 10% of those who studied with me during high-school, it would be A LOT! Many of them will forget about you or you will about them. True friendships are rare. I know AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOTS a people on my university, I mean... I can tell you that I say "hi" around 100 times peer hour when I'm walking around. A lot of known people, friends and etc... But REAL friends I can say I have 3, MAYBE 4. In around 1000 people, I have 4 that who are really my friends. Why? They are ALWAYS near, not just in parties, or during some works, they are always there when I ask, no matter what! I know exactly who is a "parasite" in my life, "self-serving people". You will meet this kind of person EVERYWHERE, in special WOMEN!(Sorry Allie, Selene, Di and other girls around, but at least in Brazil, this is true). Not all women, ofc, but many will be around just waiting for ride your car. sooner that you learn how to deal with deal, better you will be in the future.

Just to finish this #$%# wall of text, think about your actions and stop to care about what everyone else thinks about you. Just be nice with everyone and those who are important will always be there for you.
TL DR U ***ET

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:17:58 PM
STOP TROLLING ME!! I KEW U BEFORE THOSE SHARKS, SPIDERS OR ANYTHING ELSE WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA DOES!! U WILL FEEL PEIN, BISH! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN1!!! THE HORRIBLE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

noblem trolling u lollll
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2014, 04:38:59 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:17:58 PM

noblem trolling u lollll
Let me try once with noblem... MAYBE he will take that serious... If not, I'll just troll him even after my death... Imagine Zero's ghost doing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sV2wMhOSQW8#t=351

noblem6

Quote from: JustRK on March 30, 2014, 03:48:39 PM
You got many years of life left just experiment. Even if no one else does it where you live then you can be a trend setter  :P

Don't refuse opportunities and who knows you might end up liking and being great at something you never thought you'd be if you looked back at yourself later in life.  8)
people used to say me that i'll never be great or achieve anything bcoz of my attitude, so it's the attitude which im trying to change now

i already failed in my class a few times and failed in a lot of subjects which almost everyone passed. i dont think i will reach anywhere graduation, my school will most probably kick me out of the school.

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 04:11:50 PM

i still believe that im a nice person and i dont know why people hate on me in this forum. in real life, there are boys who used to beat, hurt and fight each other in my class. but people likes and cares for them whereas i have never attacked anyone and no one even likes or cares for me. everyone makes fun of me, even the girls used to make fun of other girls by saying "i know who your bf is, isn't it noblem?" and one of them said it in front of me that made me ashamed of myself. everyone is a parasite, even you used the cash from your parents. but, im very poor, my father is a small farmer who is very old and he isn't very healthy. you said everyone has special abilities and how and where can i find it myself?

and once more why is everyone still hating me? afterall im not even a guy like hitler to recieve much hate. i have decided to become good and i promise i will go to church very day or atleast once a week. i hope i will become better after visiting the church!

poor Allie

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

noblem6

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2014, 05:34:31 PM
where are the fms at
why?

i think i havn't breaked any rules, if i did can you say it and i will change it.

poor Allie

qolderman

you still talking about his irl problems lol

^thanks cooky <3

ZeroUH

If goes to the church makes you feel better, do it. I don't go to the church anymore since 1y ago or more I think. I remember you saying something about boxing. Idk if you were really training, but it's a good way to relax. I train kung-fu in home when I have nothing to do. Around 10-30 mins peer days, just to not get so rusty. Use that to relax. If someone provokes you, laugh more than you can. He/she will get confused. I remember when my friends start to say that I'm black and they do racist jokes. Not that they are racist, we even have a black dude in our "crew". We made jokes about us. When you are a kid, things like these jokes can make you get mad. Start to ignore or join the game. soon or later you will feel better.

droid zylon1

Just get a girlfriend and if ur old enough make it a serious relationship and if the girl really cares for you then she will help and guide u a lot better than people on the internet will.

Iridion

imo this thread is a pile of spam
w/e

thats how we roll maddie

Ramk1ng

noblem6

March 30, 2014, 06:46:01 PM #45 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:53:27 PM by noblem6
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 30, 2014, 05:57:18 PM
If goes to the church makes you feel better, do it. I don't go to the church anymore since 1y ago or more I think. I remember you saying something about boxing. Idk if you were really training, but it's a good way to relax. I train kung-fu in home when I have nothing to do. Around 10-30 mins peer days, just to not get so rusty. Use that to relax. If someone provokes you, laugh more than you can. He/she will get confused. I remember when my friends start to say that I'm black and they do racist jokes. Not that they are racist, we even have a black dude in our "crew". We made jokes about us. When you are a kid, things like these jokes can make you get mad. Start to ignore or join the game. soon or later you will feel better.
i was also lying about boxing to look tough here, i dont know boxing or anything. i wanted to learn boxing but my parents wont allow it, they say that i'll practise or use it against my smaller bro (he's 8) and once i have broken his nose when i was really angry but i told sorry to him after doing it and i regret it now

Quote from: droid zylon1 on March 30, 2014, 06:01:32 PM
Just get a girlfriend and if ur old enough make it a serious relationship and if the girl really cares for you then she will help and guide u a lot better than people on the internet will.
actually i tried to get a gf and proposed many girls and they all rejected me. i have made a thread before here and everyone told me that im too imature to have a gf

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2014, 06:14:02 PM
imo this thread is a pile of spam
w/e
no, this is about my life problem and pls i dont want this to go to spam, people will spam there

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 30, 2014, 06:38:37 PM
soo ur not leaving?
no

poor Allie

Xx Itz Ian

just so i know whats going on.
you are not going to jail?
you are not quiting?
you want to be loved?
you still want attention?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

noblem6

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 30, 2014, 06:59:22 PM
you are not quiting?
you want to be loved?
You don't know anything about me and you have no idea what's going on.
You look like a noob.

Quote from: nanak tatum on March 30, 2014, 07:11:21 PM
Why are you posting this on this forum?
Why are you posting on this forum in the first place?

I have reasons to post this on this forum. So, I posted. Seriously, what a question is this?

poor Allie

ZeroUH

You're probly too young for boxing. Idk. In your place, I would ask your father to go with you ina dojo/gym, and talk with the master/instructor about the art. People who trains martial arts tend to be calm. It's cool! You will like it...

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: noblem6 on March 30, 2014, 07:26:04 PM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 30, 2014, 06:59:22 PM
you are not quiting?
you want to be loved?
You don't know anything about me and you have no idea what's going on.
You look like a noob.

and you wonder why people hate you?
those were normal questions.,
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Materger

I wish I was liked here on the forums, my life sucks. I need some love.  :'(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

spiderstar

Quote from: Materger on March 31, 2014, 04:14:57 AM
I wish I was liked here on the forums, my life sucks. I need some love.  :'(

Yeah fk u mat no one lieks you >:(
Jkkk You're the homie.

Um Noblem you sound like you want some attention..  Why would you openly confess your problems on a forum where people obviously hate you.  There's much better people to do this to.  To be honest, I doubt any of these people will care about this topic in about a week or two (just like any other topic). 

If you want help, go talk to someone that actually cares about you instead of people on the internet that probably don't like you or care about you lol.

Materger

Heat own the laggy lakers anyday mate! Long time no see spider, how you been?

Noblem just talk to your friends about your problems.... Oh wait thats right nvm

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Scythe

Don't think, feel

noblem6

no one understands me and doesn't tries to look from my point of view

most of you will suicide if you were in my situation

poor Allie

Iridion

Quote from: noblem6 on March 31, 2014, 12:08:55 PM
no one understands me and doesn't tries to look from my point of view

most of you will suicide if you were in my situation

maybe. but we arnt so hahaha

thats how we roll maddie

noblem6

i just saw the priest today and told him everything, he said that i should stop gaming and using forums as it would consume a lot of my time, and he told that it will only be the thing which will save my life. but it is not possible for me to follow him, i like gaming a lot, the only thing i like to do is: sleep, eat, game, repeat. even i have seen him using mobile and im sure he uses the internet too, so i called him a hypocrite and disagreed with him. i told him that he was trying to make my life boring and i didn't like him. guys was he really trying to help me or a fake priest?

poor Allie

Iridion

Quote from: noblem6 on March 31, 2014, 01:53:05 PM
i just saw the priest today and told him everything, he said that i should stop gaming and using forums as it would consume a lot of my time, and he told that it will only be the thing which will save my life. but it is not possible for me to follow him, i like gaming a lot, the only thing i like to do is: sleep, eat, game, repeat. even i have seen him using mobile and im sure he uses the internet too, so i called him a hypocrite and disagreed with him. i told him that he was trying to make my life boring and i didn't like him. guys was he really trying to help me or a fake priest?

dont listen to the dam religion dude

thats how we roll maddie

noblem6

Quote from: Iridion on March 31, 2014, 02:04:34 PM
Quote from: noblem6 on March 31, 2014, 01:53:05 PM

dont listen to the dam religion dude
But, I have heard that religion makes you better.

^Reason:
The greatest book of all time: The Bible
The most famous person on this galaxy: Jesus Christ
People who follows him: One third of the homosapiens living in this universe

poor Allie

qolderman

not being rude, but let's just leave this man and his problems to him?

I mean cmon, telling almost all community about your bad social life and problems? Not cool
we shouldn't care about your life

^thanks cooky <3

Yz

Quote from: qolderman on March 31, 2014, 02:37:55 PM

I mean cmon, telling almost all community about your bad social life and problems? Not cool

he's got less problems than you
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

Quote from: Yz on March 31, 2014, 02:51:28 PM
Quote from: qolderman on March 31, 2014, 02:37:55 PM

he's got less problems than you
who said i have problems? i do not
Quote from: nemano9988 on March 31, 2014, 03:54:46 PM
nabs keep giving attention to weird and pointless post he makes, if you just ignore the kid he will quit in a week or two, all posts he made was about him crying, or asking weird questions, or trying to troll someone
agree

^thanks cooky <3

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

noblem6

Quote from: KillerPig on March 31, 2014, 08:17:35 PM
y r u still here tbh
the same reason why other people are still here

why are you moderated? lol

poor Allie

nourr993

you shud stop trolling lol
and if there's any truth to you're posts you porbably shud fill it with less lies
like the one with the priest kikin u out hehe
well.. if you dont like my post keep on trolling ppl like being trolled
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

noblem6

Quote from: nourr993 on April 01, 2014, 01:12:16 AM
you shud stop trolling lol
and if there's any truth to you're posts you porbably shud fill it with less lies
like the one with the priest kikin u out hehe
well.. if you dont like my post keep on trolling ppl like being trolled
you are the worst thread maker and the worst poster so your post doesn't matter

poor Allie

spiderstar

I think we should just stop posting on this thread since we're only feeding his ego more. 

noblem6

Quote from: spiderstar on April 01, 2014, 05:36:09 AM
I think we should just stop posting on this thread since we're only feeding his ego more. 
if you hate me you can hate, but dont post on my thread if you dont want to help me

It doesn't feed my ego if someone posts in this thread, and if it does, why did you post?

And again, don't ever post in any of my threads anymore.

poor Allie

noblem6

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 01, 2014, 06:06:52 AM
Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 06:03:46 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on April 01, 2014, 05:36:09 AM
if you hate me you can hate, but dont post on my thread if you dont want to help me

It doesn't feed my ego if someone posts in this thread, and if it does, why did you post?

And again, don't ever post in any of my threads anymore.

Suicide is not the answer!
I won't suicide. I just said that if you guys were in my situation, you might suicide.

I don't even have the courage to suicide.

but actually i have tried to suicide... once i was very depressed, and was so irritated at myself and decided to keep my head under the railway track. so i prepared, and made myself ready and left my house in the night. i kept on moving and finally reached the railway station and moved some metres away from the station where the people arent crowed and busy moving around and i told myself the time has come and gave a final look around my world. i gathered some courage and looked around if no one was present and kept my head under the track. i just glanced a one more view of my world, said good bye to myself and closed my eyes. a few mins passed and still there was no trains passing by, and i stayed there for some more time and fell asleep as it was night and tired by travelling. but after i woke up i was in police station and they told i will be charged or jailed for attempting suicide and my father and uncle came and luckly, my uncle was a lawyer and he dealed with it without causing much further problems. finally i was free

poor Allie

Cooky

please no double posting , edit your previous post

noblem6

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 11:14:15 AM
please no double posting , edit your previous post
sorry i messed up with my post

but its fixed now

poor Allie

qolderman

Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 11:12:14 AM
but actually i have tried to suicide... once i was very depressed, and was so irritated at myself and decided to keep my head under the railway track. so i prepared, and made myself ready and left my house in the night. i kept on moving and finally reached the railway station and moved some metres away from the station where the people arent crowed and busy moving around and i told myself the time has come and gave a final look around my world. i gathered some courage and looked around if no one was present and kept my head under the track. i just glanced a one more view of my world, said good bye to myself and closed my eyes. a few mins passed and still there was no trains passing by, and i stayed there for some more time and fell asleep as it was night and tired by travelling. but after i woke up i was in police station and they told i will be charged or jailed for attempting suicide and my father and uncle came and luckly, my uncle was a lawyer and he dealed with it without causing much further problems. finally i was free
lol@people who actually believed that

^thanks cooky <3

noblem6

Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
you didn't believe it because you are not able to read or you couldn't understand what i said

its true because that's why i made a thread about being jailed before

poor Allie

qolderman

Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 12:29:51 PM
you didn't believe it because you are not able to read or you couldn't understand what i said

you maybe making these topics for attention and for ppl to sympathy you

^thanks cooky <3

noblem6

Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 01:53:16 PM

LOL'd @ "ppl to sympathy you"

"sympathy" is a noun

and sorry man, your grammar really sucks

poor Allie

qolderman

Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 02:06:06 PM
Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 01:53:16 PM

LOL'd @ "ppl to sympathy you"

"sympathy" is a noun

and sorry man, your grammar really sucks
well, maybe, because English is not my main language and im too young?
we're going off topic..

^thanks cooky <3

Xx Itz Ian

I thought the old cooky was an attention seeking drama lama but you show me how much it can be.
Not to hate on you or anything but 50% of the people posting here dont care about your life, what is the point of trying to make us care.
Also you are very hatefull against people that try to help you. Also your "stories" sound fake.

Take this from me as a person that wanted to help but wasn't taken serious.
I rather see the old cooky cry for mod (no offense cooky) or watch people post crap then reading your topics that are way to serious for a gaming forum.
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iridion

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 01, 2014, 02:30:59 PM
I thought the old cooky was an attention seeking drama lama but you show me how much it can be.
Not to hate on you or anything but 50% of the people posting here dont care about your life, what is the point of trying to make us care.
Also you are very hatefull against people that try to help you. Also your "stories" sound fake.

Take this from me as a person that wanted to help but wasn't taken serious.
I rather see the old cooky cry for mod (no offense cooky) or watch people post crap then reading your topics that are way to serious for a gaming forum.
current??  ::)

@topic: people hate you?

thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

I'm just going to do everyone a favor and lock this already. We don't need any more people stating that we don't care for fake stories, etc lel.

Almost half of everything posted is irrelevant to the original post.
If you have any complaints PM me.
If you remake this thread I'm instructing all GM's and FM's to warn you   ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-