May 03, 2024, 07:13:29 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A system for giving out monday coins!

A system for giving out monday coins!

Started by Feuersturm, March 22, 2011, 07:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feuersturm

March 22, 2011, 07:02:36 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:49:51 PM by Feuersturm
Hey, all of us members want our coins on time, am I right?

So I think it should be like this: if you are a member, you log on to BoutCheetah on monday and you get 40k coins... simple. It should be an automated system because its tuesday now and neither I or the other members have gotten our coins.

123bomb123

Cool, you suggested a system but gave no suggestions on what the system would be like. Cool.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Feuersturm

I don't know what you're talking about buddy :) I explained it all in my first post, kid.

Shadow

You'll get your coins eventually lol just wait for Allie or Redeyes to log-in and type the command.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

123bomb123

Quote from: Feuersturm on March 22, 2011, 08:50:17 PM
I don't know what you're talking about buddy :) I explained it all in my first post, kid.

I like how you don't want to look like an idiot but you have just made yourself look even more stupid by EDITING your first post.

because.

Feuersturm

You don't have to be rude to everyone. You can simply point it out and I'll fix it. Don't be a smart-ass, kid.

Shadow

Quote from: Feuersturm on March 22, 2011, 10:10:10 PM
You don't have to be rude to everyone. You can simply point it out and I'll fix it. Don't be a smart-ass, kid.
No need to get so upset ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Feuersturm

Sorry I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the other guy.

Shadow

I know, but still don't get so mad trust me this community will be on you like white on rice lol.

Feuersturm

Lol ok thanks. Do you know what time Allie or RedEyes get on?

Shadow

Varies usually around the evening, but the coins have been gifted.

zepher2211

Quote from: Feuersturm on March 22, 2011, 10:10:10 PM

Hey baiter lrn2bait cause you suck at it, the word "kid" is only mildly irritating say something like "****" next time. As for a system; the system is redeyes getting off his ass. >.>
Powersurge
Headstrong

Cornhl

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 22, 2011, 09:31:51 PM

I like how you don't want to look like an idiot but you have just made yourself look even more stupid by EDITING your first post.
You're such a ****hat.
I don't always herp. But when I do, I derp.

123bomb123

Quote from: Cornhl on March 23, 2011, 07:20:06 AM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 22, 2011, 09:31:51 PM

You're such a ****hat.

Will you wear me??

because.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-