May 03, 2024, 04:37:18 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A way to catch hackers..

A way to catch hackers..

Started by mygodZzZ, December 30, 2013, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

So get some people to have job that what they do is go in freely into rooms (like mods) and can't be seen.
they get no Xpp of course and what they do is to get into those rooms and get SS or ban them..

What about that?

123bomb123

I don't think being
Invisible in a room is possible...
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

yeah if this was possible im pretty sure it would have been added already

mygodZzZ

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 30, 2013, 02:32:07 PM
I don't think being
Hey, this is an suggestion topic, i can suggest anything i want, Because i didn't know if this is impossible..
but i have new idea..
Maybe just have that option and it turns you to Lv.1 player with no items (camouflage) and he might let you stay..
(lol i know it's suspicious but hey, hackers are dumb enough to hack, maybe they dumb enough to let you stay)

Purple

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 30, 2013, 02:37:55 PM
I don't think being
Hey, this is an suggestion topic, i can suggest anything i want, Because i didn't know if this is impossible..
but i have new idea..
Maybe just have that option and it turns you to Lv.1 player with no items (camouflage) and he might let you stay..
(lol i know it's suspicious but hey, hackers are dumb enough to hack, maybe they dumb enough to let you stay)

So you're saying only dumb people hack? Seems like you're the dumb one...

As for the suggestion, if it's possible, then +1. I doubt it is though, as I seem to remember someone else suggesting the same thing.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

it turns you to Lv.1 player with no items (camouflage) and he might let you stay..

staff already use this way to catch hackers

we have many alts

Selene

Am I the only one that heard Allie say that she is highly against this as it's invading privacy?

JustRK

Quote from: Selene on December 30, 2013, 02:40:53 PM
Am I the only one that heard Allie say that she is highly against this as it's invading privacy?

This is exactly what I was going to say. Having the power to be invisible in a room could do just as much damage as it could being beneficial in the wrong circumstances. (not saying staff can't be trusted, but anything could happen)

Rebuck

i catched some hacker i like to apply =>

HyperShadic6

^^

Cooky

you're right

mygodZzZ

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 02:43:59 PM

This is exactly what I was going to say. Having the power to be invisible in a room could do just as much damage as it could being beneficial in the wrong circumstances. (not saying staff can't be trusted, but anything could happen)
I don't know if you remember, but I remember she said that but i suggested at no seeing the words the person says..
what he/she can do other than typing, even if we didn't block the words, will he be talking to himself in lobby? i do know we can't see whispers..
Quote from: Purple on December 30, 2013, 02:39:14 PM
I don't think being
but i have new idea..

So you're saying only dumb people hack? Seems like you're the dumb one...

As for the suggestion, if it's possible, then +1. I doubt it is though, as I seem to remember someone else suggesting the same thing.
You got me wrong, I didn't say ONLY dumb people hack, i said, if they are dumb enough to hack (becuase of course they will get caught.)

Rossbach

Rather not have staff sneaking in Ross' rooms, watching his strat and times causing an invasion of Ross' privacy. Plus they would inc hp by 20%.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on December 30, 2013, 05:01:42 PM
Plus they would inc hp by 20%.  ::)

no they wouldn't lol obviously they would disable that if this were to be added

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 05:17:02 PM
Plus they would inc hp by 20%.  ::)

no they wouldn't lol obviously they would disable that if this were to be added

Depends on if can change it.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 30, 2013, 05:31:36 PM
No offence but I really do not think Staff cares about your strategies or times ....
Ross thinks about Ross but there are plenty of other things that corrupt staff members could do to invade privacy. Yeah Allie said she was against this in the last topic like this. Except if I remember correctly the last one was a much less invasion of privacy so I doubt she would want this.

Rossbach

December 30, 2013, 05:50:08 PM #16 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:57:02 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: nanak tatum on December 30, 2013, 05:31:36 PM
Rather not have staff sneaking in Ross' rooms, watching his strat and times causing an invasion of Ross' privacy. Plus they would inc hp by 20%.  ::)

No offence but I really do not think Staff cares about your strategies or times ....

You would be surprised at how many staff have spammed Ross about his
(click to show/hide)
times and how
(click to show/hide)
Plus there is other things like personal
(click to show/hide)
and
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-