May 03, 2024, 02:04:01 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A tribute to hackers

A tribute to hackers

Started by noblem6, March 10, 2014, 03:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem6

There are many hackers who are getting banned daily. Sadly, most of em gets ip banned and leaves bc as they cant play.. This suggestion is for them. We should make a new server where hacking is allowed as it would benefit the ZG and the players (some people likes to play with hacks and they might buy membership). At times hacking is fun and others who play the normal server can also play this server for fun when they get bored. Who knows if the banned players hears this and starts playing again and might buy membership giving more profit to ZG? The other people who doesn't like hacks can still play the normal server.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

medchiller

No, they would get bored of the hacks there then come on the main server and hack even more than now. -1

noblem6

Quote from: medchiller on March 10, 2014, 03:46:10 AM
No, they would get bored of the hacks there then come on the main server and hack even more than now. -1
Even if they come to main server they can't hack (i tried hacking and they don't work) or they will get banned and will return back to the hack server.

poor Allie

medchiller

Sorry ZG doesn't encourage hacking. It's not going to happen j/s :P

JustRK

Quote from: noblem6 on March 10, 2014, 04:03:43 AM
Even if they come to main server they can't hack (i tried hacking and they don't work)

I seriously doubt you even know how to "hack" (which is why you failed).

Can you imagine pvping  or basing when all users have infinite health and 99999 TA/TD and Gun Dmg?
You would then be at the mercy of people who really know what they are doing and not using malware infested pre-made "hacking" programs that you found via YouTube.  ::)

noblem6

March 11, 2014, 09:37:30 AM #5 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:12:58 AM by noblem6
Quote from: JustRK on March 10, 2014, 12:56:48 PM
Even if they come to main server they can't hack (i tried hacking and they don't work)

Can you imagine pvping  or basing when all users have infinite health and 99999 TA/TD and Gun Dmg?
You would then be at the mercy of people who really know what they are doing and not using malware infested pre-made "hacking" programs that you found via YouTube.  ::)

First of all, you don't know who and how I was before.. I have been into the hacking world and started learning programming since I was 13. When I was here I hacked many times and got ip banned and mac banned, but I still came back evading em and I also hacked some accounts (which implies I have the basic skill of hacking you n**b). I get ****ing annoyed when someone starts assuming me who doesn't know anything about me and starts talking **** about me.

poor Allie

Cooky

plus if you allowed hacking you would have to allow talking about hacks on the forums.. which would lead to more people hacking on the non-hack server because they could easily learn how to use them

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ZeroUH

Quote from: noblem6 on March 11, 2014, 09:37:30 AM

First of all, you don't know who and how I was before.. I have been into the hacking world and started learning programming since I was 13. When I was here I hacked many times and got ip banned and mac banned, but I still came back evading em and I also hacked some accounts (which implies I have the basic skill of hacking you n**b). I get ****ing annoyed when someone starts assuming me who doesn't know anything about me and starts talking **** about me.

This is why you got banned on forum. I suggest you to chill. And this idea is stupid. An interesting thing... Why were you trying to hack? This is suspicious, and after your little discription about yourself, I would watch your movements from now if was part. of staff.... However, I'm not xD... So... ENJOY THE FUN TIME ALLIE, SELENE, MET, RK AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Iridion

Can you imagine pvping  or basing when all users have infinite health and 99999 TA/TD and Gun Dmg?
You would then be at the mercy of people who really know what they are doing and not using malware infested pre-made "hacking" programs that you found via YouTube.  ::)

what'd anyone expect from this type of guy?

meh, idea sucks

also, how would you allow hacks on a server and no hacks on another?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

noblem6

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 11, 2014, 10:27:49 AM

This is why you got banned on forum. I suggest you to chill. And this idea is stupid. An interesting thing... Why were you trying to hack? This is suspicious, and after your little discription about yourself, I would watch your movements from now if was part. of staff.... However, I'm not xD... So... ENJOY THE FUN TIME ALLIE, SELENE, MET, RK AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!
dude, what's the point of trying to get me banned? i don't even play bc, i only have like a lv 20 acc and some sh*t. Infact, i played bc for like a few hours..

@iri: make a separate application for bc, which runs without zylonshield.

poor Allie

JustRK

If you know Java, C, Python and are a decent Ubuntu user then
A) you wouldn't get mad and have to be so defensive
B) you wouldn't fail at something as easy as bypassing Z Shield

"hacking world" and "started learning programming since I was 13" are common phrases people (mainly wanna be teenagers) use to make other people believe they can actually reverse engineer programs well enough to exploit them.

don't try to impress everyone like rebuck tried to do please  ::)

noblem6

Quote from: JustRK on March 11, 2014, 12:47:32 PM

If you know Java, C, Python and are a decent Ubuntu user then
A) you wouldn't get mad and have to be so defensive
B) you wouldn't fail at something as easy as bypassing Z Shield

"hacking world" and "started learning programming since I was 13" are common phrases people (mainly wanna be teenagers) use to make other people believe they can actually reverse engineer programs well enough to exploit them.

don't try to impress everyone like rebuck tried to do please  ::)

you're funny when i have a diploma in comp sc

poor Allie

hur9

Quote from: noblem6 on March 15, 2014, 01:50:39 PM
Stay on topic please.

noblem6

Quote from: hur90 on March 15, 2014, 01:54:34 PM
Stay on topic please.
well, what rk said before me was completely off topic and couldn't you notice that? is this a forum where the staffs don't follow the rules and expect others to follow?

poor Allie

JustRK

You're funny too. Computer science does not equal computer programming.  A lot of CS courses in the US and other countries might have some basic programming requirements or coverage, but CS as an entity is the study of the capabilities of what computers can do and does not focus directly on making them do said things.

::) just to stay on topic: the original idea you suggested because you couldn't pass z shield? lol. Once someone did make a working hack they would just want to troll on the main server and it would be more of a nuisance

btw my first post wasn't completely off-topic I was trying to encompass the point and purpose of having Z Shield.

-Speedy-

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 11, 2014, 10:27:49 AM

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Iridion

Quote from: JustRK on March 15, 2014, 02:19:28 PM

You're funny too. Computer science does not equal computer programming.  A lot of CS courses in the US and other countries might have some basic programming requirements or coverage, but CS as an entity is the study of the capabilities of what computers can do and does not focus directly on making them do said things.

::) just to stay on topic: the original idea you suggested because you couldn't pass z shield? lol. Once someone did make a working hack they would just want to troll on the main server and it would be more of a nuisance

btw my first post wasn't completely off-topic I was trying to encompass the point and purpose of having Z Shield.

DONT GO OFFTOPIC MISTER ::)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-