May 19, 2024, 11:11:43 AMLatest Member: soaka4555
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

idc about who staff is just hurry and finish so i can play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 09:00:50 PM #256 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:01:42 PM by Rossbach
Chill the game will be released faster than you would expect. You go try and put this all together. Ross might  become a forum/ in game mod on the new BOTS!! after school is over (July). However Ross might end up lazy and not feel like it. Just to keep in mind Allie. /Don't create a debate about it here.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

April 17, 2012, 07:59:02 AM #258 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:01:26 AM by xbaras
Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM
Well, me and Kenny have been thinking since all the merge business that we should still make a recreation..
..but of BOTS!!.

We strongly want to recreate BOTS!! in all that it was before it died.
But we have two catches here..

First off, it would be exactly like BOTS!!. No random drops. No +7. No free coins. You will be forced to purchase coins if you wish to enjoy them, for the same price Acclaim sold them. Prices of items in-game will maintain their original Acclaim price. You may gift from the purchase menu however coin items will be untradeable.

Then, we have an option. 2006 BOTS!! or 2009 BOTS!!. 2009 version will have all the stuff that existed right before Acclaim crashed. Meanwhile, 2006 will have very limited items, including items only up to level 78, a max of +3, etc.

Let us know your comments/criticism. We're looking forward to doing this sometime, if the community agrees.
YOU  DO  NOT  KNOW  HOW  LONG  I  HAVE  BEEN  WAITING  TO  SEE  THIS  POST!
But I would like to ask two very important things:

1. Does this mean that BoutCheetah will close forever, and our characters will be deleted?
2. Will I get my old account from BOTS!! back?

Otherwise, great idea Allie, I just hope that we'll be able to have the option to play BOTS!! and Boutcheetah. If BOTS!! does get recreated, I'd rather have the 2009 version.

Totally Support!!

Yz

April 17, 2012, 08:01:18 AM #259 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:51:26 AM by Yz
^The thread answers those questions, but anyway the answers are..

1. No. This is a new server and its opening will have no effect on BoutCheetah whatsoever.
2. Nope. New server buddy.
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

!x!ragequit!x!

Nah second thoughts I'd rather start over  :D

KillerPig

Aye when it comes out who wants to have naked surge lvl 1 pvp with me

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quick progress update on drop table..all armor parts are now completed. All brown/blue boxes are yet to be scripted.
As I slept as soon as I got home yesterday, I'm slightly behind in my work and I'm not sure of Kenny's progress. We still plan to release sometime between tonight and Friday.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

mhj

Quote from: Allie on April 17, 2012, 11:11:28 AM
Quick progress update on drop table..all armor parts are now completed. All brown/blue boxes are yet to be scripted.
As I slept as soon as I got home yesterday, I'm slightly behind in my work and I'm not sure of Kenny's progress. We still plan to release sometime between tonight and Friday.
Tonight?!

You've overdone it (And Kenny)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Rossbach

Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 09:00:50 PM
Chill the game will be released faster than you would expect.

Ross told you so.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

I didn't say tonight. I said somewhere between tonight and Friday. I'd have to guess tomorrow or Thursday, but it's entirely plausible to release tonight depending on how much Kenny did yesterday. I'm working my ass off to finish my portion of the work.

@Scythe, Kenny said that whilst on my TeamViewer. You're dumb to not know what I talk like.

Moving on, all guns in the drop table are complete. I'll likely be done the drop table entirely within the next 6 hours and I will post everytime I finish a specific part (or parts).

mhj

Quote from: Rossbach on April 17, 2012, 12:02:24 PM

Ross told you so.
You just got lucky, that's all.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Rossbach

April 17, 2012, 12:11:01 PM #269 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:12:08 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: mhj on April 17, 2012, 12:10:18 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on April 17, 2012, 12:02:24 PM

Ross told you so.
You just got lucky, that's all.

No.. Allie told Ross this on MSN a few days ago.

(1)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-