BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Trolls

Trolls

Started by Cooky, June 11, 2014, 08:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Cooky

eh  most interesting is  first 5-10 minutes

medchiller

I felt as if I related and shared my views most closely with the Asian in the red abercrombie and fitch shirt. Debating about trolling trying to figure out whether or not its right is kinda redundant as of now due to trolling being so new. Even from the rick rock troll to what trolling is now its evolved so much and so quickly. I believe that it will continue to do so. This causes the questions of whether or not it will become better or worse but that, that is what the future will tell us.

Pokeh

didnt watch vid but trolling isn't new lmao

123bomb123

Quote from: Pokeh on June 11, 2014, 09:27:11 PM
ur bad taste in girls/music isn't either
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

medchiller

1990's is when the internet could be used as a trolling device. That's >24 years ago (Most likely closer to 17).

Saying its been a long or short time is really arbitrary, if we compare it to when electricity was invented it would be represented by the ratio of 0.065. If you compare it to someones life that was born at the same time that internet was used for trolling then it would be 1.0. If you used the beginning  of human existence it would be 8.5x10^-5.

It's really just relative. I however am thinking about the future of trolling and its expansion and continuation which is unknowingly big therefore how "new" trolling is, is just relative.

Sorry for any previous confusion, didn't really explain myself.

KillerPig

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 11, 2014, 09:41:38 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on June 11, 2014, 09:27:11 PM
ur bad taste in girls/music isn't either
OOOHHH MY GOOOOOD
TOTAL ****ING REK

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 11, 2014, 10:08:32 PM
I think that they should find an actual name for "trolling". It sounds strange when I hear people who are not 25 or younger using the word troll. j/s
?

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 11, 2014, 10:08:32 PM
I think that they should find an actual name for "trolling". It sounds strange when I hear people who are not 25 or younger using the word troll. j/s

yea me2

KillerPig

its a word
u cant just change a word cuz u dont like it lol

it means what it means

Pokeh

Quote from: medchiller on June 11, 2014, 09:44:36 PM
1990's is when the internet could be used as a trolling device. That's >24 years ago (Most likely closer to 17).

Saying its been a long or short time is really arbitrary, if we compare it to when electricity was invented it would be represented by the ratio of 0.065. If you compare it to someones life that was born at the same time that internet was used for trolling then it would be 1.0. If you used the beginning  of human existence it would be 8.5x10^-5.

It's really just relative. I however am thinking about the future of trolling and its expansion and continuation which is unknowingly big therefore how "new" trolling is, is just relative.

Sorry for any previous confusion, didn't really explain myself.
trolling was alive before the internet

think dad jokes

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-