May 22, 2024, 07:22:46 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » make it so the final boss on lvl 228 spawns in the middle

make it so the final boss on lvl 228 spawns in the middle

Started by Cooky, October 25, 2013, 03:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

so its not so easy to knock him off  (yes I know it would still be easy, but it might at least require some cooperation if u don't get him right away). its silly that one of the bosses on one of the hardest levels is killed in less then 5 seconds 99% of the time

Cooky

tanatoss121

Neon / Meto / NoblessLord

hawk5005

I'm pretty sure that the spawn points are fixed. So even if the spawn points could be changed, then all the mobs spawning where the boss spawns will be spawning in the middle.

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 25, 2013, 10:16:40 AM
I'm pretty sure that the spawn points are fixed. So even if the spawn points could be changed, then all the mobs spawning where the boss spawns will be spawning in the middle.

this is incorrect, and we do have the ability to do this.

Cooky

GoldenSilver

Where the boss spawns on 228 is irrelevant. Players would drop him just as easily due to the size of the map.

Cooky

Quote from: GoldenSilver on October 26, 2013, 03:34:50 AM
Players would drop him just as easily due to the size of the map.

still easy for skilled players, yea, but not nearly as easy

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 26, 2013, 04:12:48 AM
I don't see the point for Allie to take the time and do this. Sorry.
well I don't see the point in having the biggest boss in the game spawn an inch away from the edge of the map

Cooky

its not pointless, it would make it slightly harder   

as u said its already easy

Cooky

Cooky

it may be a small change but I think it would make the level better

gotta start somewhere right?

mygodZzZ

October 26, 2013, 07:13:42 AM #12 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:15:53 AM by mygodZzZ
I dont see why make it harder? does it bother you that 228 is easy xp?
Having the in the middle is dumb because of the code red that you can't push (hard enough)
you pass all hard part and then you just need to shoot boss, its good that the boss is standing there..
its like in 8p, why not put xab in center of the game (start of lvl 221 8p) and then you can't push it, the Lv. is hard enough so the boss Need to be easy, same as lvl 228.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

-1 this is so dumb people play the map to grind since theres no 8p they need to do that to go faster.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-