May 04, 2024, 05:29:15 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Reincarnation l Rank 177 l Guild of Awesomeness l Join in and be CRAAZZZYYYYYYYY

Reincarnation l Rank 177 l Guild of Awesomeness l Join in and be CRAAZZZYYYYYYYY

Started by tanqq, December 18, 2011, 01:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

Reincarnation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da Guild Master
I am tanqq, former player of the old BOTS!! and currently player of BoutCheetah. Not so famous, can be a jelly at times, and a bit 'loco'. But who isn't  :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Making of Da Guild
As the information below states, this guild was made in the year 2011, 8th of January. Back then I has about 2 alternate accounts (or alts for short) which is guildless, and so on the whim of my mind. I decided to make a guild to call it my own. Plundering about in my mind searching for the perfect name. Something which isn't so childish and isn't so serious. And at long last, I found Reincarnation. I chose this name because as the old players of BOTS!! knows, most of my guild ended up dying up pretty soon. So as the name suggests, even though this guild is dying and players are leaving. Fear not! We may be down but never out! For we shall be reincarnated over and over again to maintain survival! Long live Reincarnation!

Reincarnation 101

Original Guild Master
tanqq

Leaders
-eco999/SurgeX798-

Co Leaders
-Will add if the spot for leader is taken-

Guild Reincarnation not found!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PVP Team
- Will be added if there are more members, not to mention those who are good in PVP -

PVP Team Challenge Rules
1.  It must be done on Flop, first person to get 2 wins joins/stays in the PvP team.
2.  No II skills, with the exception of MB since I know a lot of people like to use it now a day.
3.  No lag engineering.  If you are caught doing this you will be disqualified/kicked off the PvP team.  We want skilled players not ones trying to cheat there way to get on the team.
4.  Not really a rule but is recommended.  Have someone from the PvP team watch the matches.  If no one is available take screenshots.
5.  You may only challenge the same person once a week.  There are other team members you may challenge.

If there is a rule you think should be added please post here saying what it is or send me a P.M.

BVB Team
- Will be added if there are more members, not mention good at BVB -

Sector Team
- Will be added if there are more members, not to mention active in-game and rather high lvl -

Allies
- Dead Rising -

Rulez
No flaming
No hacking
No hack leeching
Be nice
Respect others

Application Form

IGN :
Specialty :
Activeness :
Is this an alt :

Member Complaints

Can be done by people inside and outside of guild. Wanna make sure all members play nice. Just fill out this form on someone acting wrong and PM it to me or post it here, whichever you prefer.

Name of Member:
What did they do wrong:
Proof of the event:

Art

Userbars
- Insert Userbar here to whoever is kind enough to make it -

Signatures
- Insert signatures here to whoever is kind enough to make it -

Honorable Mentions

Yz - Da coolio who agreed to let me copy Utopia's guild thread as a reference
qweasd/Choclate - Da one GFX dude who made the awesome banner up there

123bomb123

I join & make z guild better.

IGN: MisterZ
Lvl: 197 but probably 150 in 2 days.

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Scythe

Don't think, feel

tanqq

Guild thread updated with more awesomeness.

@ MisterZ - Sure apply and your in  :)

@ Deathraper - Sure thing.

Jason321

tanqq

Quote from: Jason321 on December 21, 2011, 05:36:51 PM
IGN: GxFlam3xV2-
Lvl: 10 or something:D
Activness: quite alot

Nice :D

Apply and will be accepted. Welcome back <3

EDIT: Guild thread updated with banner made by choc

thugzy

lulz im still on here (autobot)

tanqq

eco999

tanqq

Quote from: eco999 on January 05, 2012, 03:00:38 PM
I,out of everyone in this guild,most definitely deserve leader.
Since you're at least active, sure. Hope you will grind more and surpass me ;) You will get 20m gigaz as bonus~

123bomb123

Quote from: tanqq on January 06, 2012, 02:36:12 AM
Since you're at least active, sure. Hope you will grind more and surpass me ;) You will get 20m gigaz as bonus~
I'm active too, noob.

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ReSigNeRs

theres a prize? from rangkings guild or,,, activity? i would join..

tanqq

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 06, 2012, 05:03:12 AM
Quote from: tanqq on January 06, 2012, 02:36:12 AM
I'm active too, noob.
Play more, gte more than 50kgp for now and it's a guaranteed

eco999

**** YEAH LEADER ALL BOW BEFORE ME
@z u can be da pvp team leader cos i no ur pro @ pvp
@resignerz totally  8)

ReSigNeRs

Theres Tottali PRIzes? SO  8)    OMG,,, WHat PRIZE BTW? GIGAS? COINS? RARE ITEMS?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-