May 07, 2024, 01:04:55 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What is YOUR job

What is YOUR job

Started by Dillh, November 03, 2011, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

I'm doing what Pig already said and part of what Forum Moderators do.
I'm hunting hackers with a secret account right now. It's like... play on their room once, write their names on my notepad and relog on my "work"account for manage the bans. I usually make random events on lobby too. Things like this makes the game more interesting...

Allie

Quote from: Dillh on November 03, 2011, 09:30:30 PM
ahh cool, another 2 things.

1. when making this website did you use HTML editing or just online websites which you can change etc.

2.when adding new parts to the game like the parts after lvl 150 do you do all the editing there and how would you do it.

1. Most of our site is coded by hand in PHP, which is similar to HTML but more functional in the way that it can have a database.

2. Any new part (save dark meto) was done simply by editing the texture and recreating a part of the client to recognize the new texture as a new item. Our new item was done using generally the same thing, except it recognized both the new texture and model as a new item.

Dillh

Also when the staff member are making events, do you have like a hidden post so the only staff can see, or do you do like skype calls/ msn. when discussing what the event is going to be
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Nucleaon

^Probably hidden message board, if not then MSN.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Gramps

Msn is god.
I do the same as zero. Also help level people and generally help people out.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Dillh

Yeah, I agree Gramps msn is GOD!

Yeah I would of thought either msn/ hidden message bored !!!

Gramps

We do have a staff only section on the forum too.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Toast

Well, I basically roam through un-read posts throughout the fourms. If any moderation is needed or if I need to post something, I just post it, otherwise I read the thread then leave.

Dillh

That must take hours because look at the forums they're are a lot of post it must be a very boring job at times but i suppose if you like reading then it would be cool.You must have to have very good grammar to it.

antisickness

Someone who tries to make the forum a better place for everyone.
Ease of access, user behaviour etc etc...
:-X

Toast

Quote from: Dillh on November 03, 2011, 10:28:11 PM
That must take hours because look at the forums they're are a lot of post it must be a very boring job at times but i suppose if you like reading then it would be cool.You must have to have very good grammar to it.

Not really, it doesn't really take that long to read some of the threads. But if it's like a whole bunch, such as in the Marketplace section, I usually check one then leave that section.

KillerPig

Quote from: Dillh on November 03, 2011, 09:17:22 PM
Sounds cool how long have you been a mod for and how long you been playing Bout Cheetah

about 4 months.
i've been playing for about 10 months

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Jeffalo13

Admins:  Administrate everything, everyday.
GMs:  Keep shit in line in-game/on the forums, help out dem admins.
Community Manager:  Manage the community.
Forum Moderators:  Moderate people on the forum.
In-game Moderators:  Moderate people when they are in-game.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Dillh

Thanks Jeffalo13 for telling me what each job is and what they do on a daily basis and thanks to the other staff members for telling me what you do, i will always respect you are your job !!!

hawk5005

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 04, 2011, 09:22:44 AM
Admins:  Administrate everything, everyday.
GMs:  Keep shit in line in-game/on the forums, help out dem admins.
Community Manager:  Manage the community.
Forum Moderators:  Moderate people on the forum.
In-game Moderators:  Moderate people when they are in-game.
You summed it up in a boring way, but it's pretty much true.
As a forum moderator you have to read through each and every post to see if there are any actions which should be taken.
Other than that, you're pretty much a normal member who posts when you need to.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-