May 02, 2024, 05:15:37 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » lol, megaarkade is dumb for posting this >.>

lol, megaarkade is dumb for posting this >.>

Started by asmit10, December 12, 2011, 12:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: asmit10 on December 12, 2011, 01:36:44 PM
can someone try to goto http://cybercrime.hostzi.com/forum/index.php to see if its down or not? I cant go on, and I stoped using the loic.
No, it's not down.

Santa

December 12, 2011, 01:37:31 PM #16 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 01:39:20 PM by Santa
It's not loading that site because your already sending 50+ requests a second to it.  PHP is not coded like Ugly Ponies(shit), so it throttles multiple requests to actually prevent DDOSes.  The only way to truly DDOS someone or a website is to have a large botnet(hacked computers that connect to a server to receive the ddos command) or about 50-100 hacked Dedicated servers with 100 MBIT ports.

Edit: bye going back to college  :-\

asmit10

Quote from: Santa on December 12, 2011, 01:37:31 PM
It's not loading that site because your already sending 50+ requests a second to it.  PHP is not coded like Ugly Ponies(shit), so it throttles multiple requests to actually prevent DDOSes.  The only way to truly DDOS someone or a website is to have a large botnet(hacked computers that connect to a server to receive the ddos command) or about 50-100 hacked Dedicated servers with 100 MBIT ports.

.-.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mo9

but if a bunch of people use a ddos tool on a specific site it'll increase the traffic traffic
or they'll just block requests from those ips
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

Dummies, use that and your internet will start going slow and very unstable. LOIC is damaging yourself as much as the website you try to DDoS.

Yz

my net didn't get anymore unstable then it already is 8) it still does things on time
unlike you hawk ::)
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Quote from: Yz on December 12, 2011, 01:56:35 PM
my net didn't get anymore unstable then it already is 8) it still does things on time
unlike you hawk ::)
Use it more and you'll see.

mo9

.-.
no one runs a ddos tool WHILE using a comp
ppl usually just leave it while they are away
well ppl usually dont use their computers to ddos servers but u get me
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Santa

Quote from: mo9 on December 12, 2011, 04:58:32 PM
.-.
no one runs a ddos tool WHILE using a comp
ppl usually just leave it while they are away
well ppl usually dont use their computers to ddos servers but u get me

That's what viruses are doing, which is why certain viruses slow your pc down, because they connect to a botnet, and people use your pc to ddos websites.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-