May 07, 2024, 03:14:44 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » My first sig!

My first sig!

Started by Adamp, January 15, 2012, 09:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamp

cnc please, it is my first sig as the title suggests and it is the same render as the one in my current sig made by grim

antisickness

You need to look at tutorials.
I...really can't say anything about this  :-X

+stick to sig sizes like 300x150 or somethin

Adamp

Quote from: antisickness on January 15, 2012, 09:09:37 AM
You need to look at tutorials.
I...really can't say anything about this  :-X

+stick to sig sizes like 300x150 or somethin
i know its pretty bad

dimon69

Well, it is good for a starter xD. I mean the render wfits with the bg, but the text sucks badly Lol. Pretty much I have to say xD. [aww it reminds me of my first siggy <3]
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Adamp

Quote from: dimon69 on January 15, 2012, 09:11:38 AM
Well, it is good for a starter xD. I mean the render wfits with the bg, but the text sucks badly Lol. Pretty much I have to say xD. [aww it reminds me of my first siggy <3]
ty for compliments  ;D

CyberSox

weird sig sizes.. :P umm..text is..eww..render doesnt really fit in the BG, it just looks like 3 layers, a BG, render and text..try some tuts and follow the step by step to making a sig tut i told you..but for a starter it isnt toooo bad :D

Socks.

Adamp

Quote from: CyberSox on January 15, 2012, 03:05:24 PM
weird sig sizes.. :P umm..text is..eww..render doesnt really fit in the BG, it just looks like 3 layers, a BG, render and text..try some tuts and follow the step by step to making a sig tut i told you..but for a starter it isnt toooo bad :D
i kinda forgot like half the steps in your tut you gave me

dimon69

Quote from: Adamp on January 15, 2012, 03:07:25 PM
Quote from: CyberSox on January 15, 2012, 03:05:24 PM
i kinda forgot like half the steps in your tut you gave me

Lol I never remember a tut. I mostly forget a lot of important stuff lol. Just follow tuts some important things that get repeated in a lot of them will get in your hand.. :P. Try basic tutorials first
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

mhj

Two things. Use tutorials and get PS.

@The sig
Simple, way to simple. But again. Tuts!

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-