May 03, 2024, 03:36:22 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Invitation to Expodite (ad)

Invitation to Expodite (ad)

Started by koolwolf2, April 04, 2011, 03:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 05, 2011, 07:52:46 PM
Actually Grammar=3/4

If you can't use proper English at least with the slightest skill, no one will ever look at what you write, while if you can't spell and a person can tell what you're saying, the majority's likely to ignore your error. To prove my point:

Quotecnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Can't read it? I can.

Ahh, great example. I commend you on using it. You can do this with and word, as long as the first and last letters remain the same.

Allie

Quote from: Xrow on April 05, 2011, 09:49:39 PM
Actually Grammar=3/4

If you can't use proper English at least with the slightest skill, no one will ever look at what you write, while if you can't spell and a person can tell what you're saying, the majority's likely to ignore your error. To prove my point:

Quotecnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Can't read it? I can.

Ahh, great example. I commend you on using it. You can do this with and word, as long as the first and last letters remain the same.

sslipiiicrilpglturaidooeaecifauxcs

Xrow

Quote from: Allie on April 05, 2011, 10:46:37 PM
Actually Grammar=3/4

Can't read it? I can.

OOH OOH WAIT I GOT THIS!
It says, and I quote, "I am obviously a complete lesbian."

koolwolf2

April 06, 2011, 04:49:45 AM #18 Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 05:48:13 AM by koolwolf2
Quote from: eco999 on April 05, 2011, 08:24:29 PM
Quote from: Kevin on April 05, 2011, 07:30:17 PM
no offense but that game looks awefull.
True,that's why I left and went to a new private server.

It is awful  because nobody plays it and at that time i wasn't using full graphics 0,0

and eco999 i hate u 0,0 come back to play on Zylon

Quote from: Xrow on April 05, 2011, 11:24:31 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 05, 2011, 10:46:37 PM
Actually Grammar=3/4

Can't read it? I can.

OOH OOH WAIT I GOT THIS!
It says, and I quote, "I am obviously a complete lesbian."

And Allie this is what i see

but it also can be this :P
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

more goodies :D
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-