May 03, 2024, 11:46:15 AMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » White Knight Bug

White Knight Bug

Started by mygodZzZ, August 30, 2013, 07:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

Every time i see "white Knight" trans on my screen my screen lags and itstuck on the white knight image..
so i need to shut down my pc (wich is bad to turn it of from the button)
So pls help me.
(p.s if i dont shut it down, my screen turn blue and it sais something About BIOS update or something..)

I would really like help..

Ty CharmZ

qolderman

If you are going to post a Bug, please specify in detail what the problem really is:
*Include screenshot(s) of the error(s).
*Include a detailed report of the incident.
*Include Steps to reproducing the bug.
If you are editing the client, and cause a error, please re-download the client, and do not post a bug report here, or else you will get a warning for spamming.

Kenny made thread about that.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mygodZzZ

Quote from: qolderman on August 30, 2013, 08:14:42 PM
If you are going to post a Bug, please specify in detail what the problem really is:
If you are editing the client, and cause a error, please re-download the client, and do not post a bug report here, or else you will get a warning for spamming.

i would love to take a SS but its 1 prob! u didnt read... i said My screen stuck, so i cant takew a screen shot... All i can try is to Redownload the client.. but if that dont work idk what to do..

qolderman

Quote from: mygodZzZ on August 31, 2013, 03:15:35 PM
Quote from: qolderman on August 30, 2013, 08:14:42 PM

i would love to take a SS but its 1 prob! u didnt read... i said My screen stuck, so i cant takew a screen shot... All i can try is to Redownload the client.. but if that dont work idk what to do..
Phone?
For what is phone?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-