May 02, 2024, 04:22:05 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Who wants my 223mil?

Who wants my 223mil?

Started by Bounty, January 29, 2011, 02:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Me lol. I have only 2 mil and I really like money XD. not really I just am really poor

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

iwasbobo

Give it to me since I don't play and it will forevermore collect dust.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zepher2211

Me, because I'm to lazy to sector :/
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Me because I'm too lazy to spawn it.

Hct13345

Me because i will use the money to buy worthless things and sell to shop.

FatalMidna

I don't have much to say, but I have been hacked out of many things when I played Acclaim, including coins I actually payed for as well as my level 100, Bladium +5 equiped CyberMidna account. It's entirely up to you, but know that if I received any of it, it would not go to waste.

Iridion

it looks like nlog acclaim and hangame will start working togheter for an epic 3d game if they get 200mil gigas given from you

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mijumyandrei

Zenkaken,because he can't even solo lvl 6

Bubu

Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Xrow

tanqq

Me because I want to be the richest in the whole of BC universe!

-PeaceLover-

Me because i am super POOR becuz my k_oas and Xeno gots scammed both Level 120 and up and my -PeaceLover- Got scammed all his coin i had 200k coi n all gone he stole it all i dont know how he stole my +4 set bladium his name is zSPRITEz and i will give have to anyone you pick cause il lstill have 112 mil just give me 50 mil i dont care Well i hope you pick me!!

mafiaman125

Me.
Becuase i need some money to buy badium +5 = )
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Lonestar

Lonestar
I have no use for it.

Ivan159951

I deserve it because:
I would like to use the gigas to but some parts and to give it to someone in the future

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-