May 08, 2024, 05:35:12 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Interesting Suggestion - Is It Possible? "Recycle Mode"

Interesting Suggestion - Is It Possible? "Recycle Mode"

Started by Cooky, April 11, 2013, 10:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Suggestion:   Recycle Mode

When you reach lvl 221 you have the option to 'Recycle' and go back to lvl 1

Heres what happens when you Recycle:

-You go back to lvl 1

-All equipped items will be lost when you Recycle.

-You keep all items in inventory/stashes (but they cant be equipped until reaching their required level)

-All your stats go up by a certain ammount

Speed +25   
Attack (basic)/attack (trans) +10
Luck  +25
Evade/Critical/Special Trans +10
TA/TD/TG/TS +25
Ranged Attack +25
HP +50

-Reward items for reaching each Recycle that get better the further you get, for example an energy field or flag that shows which Recycle you are.

-You get an emblem that shows which Recycle you are whenever you are in a room:

Info:

-Would encourage membership purchasing

-Gives motivation to keep playing after reaching lvl 221

-Make it so you get less experience each time you Recycle? So getting to 10th Recycle is a lot harder then 1st. I think that would be smart.

-The Max Recycle could be 10, that would be an extra +250 to most stats, +500 HP, and +100 attack(basic)/attack(trans) for those who managed to do it.

-Maybe someone could design an emblem for each Recycle that could be used on flags/energy fields that are given as rewards for each time you Recycle, and also the emblem that shows in the corner of your BOT when you're in a room. The flags/energy fields should not be gift/tradeable.

Xx Itz Ian

has been suggested many times before, (by me and if i remember right also by Asmit)
it is like the Prestige mode in Call of Duty games, i do like the idea but so far it was rejected or there was no asnwer given from the Admins.

The only reason i can think of to deny the idea is because of the bonusses, it makes the game OP.
Ways to prevent this is

- Prestige bonus is not counted into pvp and will be removed when you are pvping (also counts for bvb)
- Prestige sector rooms have stronger enemys, however sector rooms created by other players will not be affected by this when you join theirs.

you could also instead of giving damage bonus just give like +5 luck and a prestige flag, the flag has your prestige number on it but however does not give any other stats then the normal flags.

i think also free to play players should be able to prestige, they will need the exp to be lvl 221 which will take a longer time if you are not able to leech 172-221 from a higher level player.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bombz

that's a intersting idea but the stats will make the game op

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 11, 2013, 10:54:16 AM
has been suggested many times before, (by me and if i remember right also by Asmit)
it is like the Prestige mode in Call of Duty games, i do like the idea but so far it was rejected or there was no asnwer given from the Admins.

The only reason i can think of to deny the idea is because of the bonusses, it makes the game OP.
Ways to prevent this is

- Prestige bonus is not counted into pvp and will be removed when you are pvping (also counts for bvb)
- Prestige sector rooms have stronger enemys, however sector rooms created by other players will not be affected by this when you join theirs.

you could also instead of giving damage bonus just give like +5 luck and a prestige flag, the flag has your prestige number on it but however does not give any other stats then the normal flags.

i think also free to play players should be able to prestige, they will need the exp to be lvl 221 which will take a longer time if you are not able to leech 172-221 from a higher level player.

I like this idea ignore adding the stats from making it op. Just have it so it adds a bit of luck and a new flag that's it and then make it so the flag is un-tradeable/ or gift-able  that way someone can't fake that they have earn't it when they haven't
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

lara538

To solute the op problem in pvp and bvb:
A tag(after the interface update a button in the room) cpb(cancel prestige bonus)
And another tag px-y, only players from x prestige to y prestige could join the room(so u dont have to kick ppl from prestiges u dont want in ur room) For example: p0-2: Only players with up to 2 prestiges could join the room.

This is what come to my mind.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

tl;dr prestige
have been suggested a lot of times before particularly when people used to delete accounts and start over for fun or whatever

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

+1, though it wont happen. This game needs more replay ability.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

Loks like the recycle idea has been.... recycled....  ::)

YEHHHHHH

:^)

Anyways +1, but no benefits besides a badge.

Omnomnom eating toast.

MagicXR

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

lara538

Quote from: Rossbach on April 14, 2013, 05:13:10 PM

YEHHHHHH

:^)

U are referring to my post^^?
Also if the bonus stats are made as sector only, they wouldnt need to put those buttons/tags in the game,maybe another possibility?
Another possibility could be that the only bonus stats that recycle mode gives u is luck. So it wouldnt have to be sector only and no tags/buttons would have to be added.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

spiderstar

Quote from: Rossbach on April 14, 2013, 05:13:10 PM

Lol, well this idea is pretty cool but yeah I doubt it'll be implemented.

Eat4two

Certainly an interesting concept, but I agree that there shouldn't be any benefits besides a badge, as Ross said. Game is already OP enough.
Adding a badge would be a cool feature though.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-