May 04, 2024, 12:36:35 AMLatest Member: soaka455

Good Job!

Started by ultranoob123, November 03, 2013, 04:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultranoob123

Would just like to say Good Job to everyone who helped to create the event, I didn't particularly like the idea of it at first but then I gave it a try and it was pretty fun, I made a few new friends from the event and I think that quite a few others did too, overall it was a really enjoyable event and I loved the gifting system that meant you could not only get your xp/gigas and the miasma heads but you also got to give potentially great items to your friends!

Overall great event particularly considering you only had 2 days to create it.

Would love to see events with a similar system of gifting candy etc. in the future.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Allie

Thanks, I was laying down playing pokemon when I thought of the candy gifting thing.
I had no idea how it'd work, but it turned out pretty good. I'd like to see things like this that bring the community a bit closer in future events too.

paranoia

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2013, 04:48:14 PM
Thanks, I was laying down playing pokemon when I thought of the candy gifting thing.
I had no idea how it'd work, but it turned out pretty good. I'd like to see things like this that bring the community a bit closer in future events too.
You better top it with the Christmas event 8)
EGK!

Madprox

Best things in life are invented by doing random stuff.

I'd like to see things like this that bring the community a bit closer in future events too.
Me too.
Good luck with that!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Scryed23

Very true,some of the best ideas in life come unexpectedly sometimes. I think the event was a success and I'm sure the Christmas event will be just as good or better.

Cooky

ya the candy was a super great idea   :D

maybe for Christmas do the same thing only with 'presents' instead of candy?

Eat4two

Even though I didn't have much time to play I experienced the event as fine. Wasn't able to get a perm version of the Miasma but it doesn't matter, it's nothing to be concerned about. Seeing that the prize is tradable I don't mind the event to be RNG based, also liked the concept of the candy as many others.   

Thornz

The little bit that I tried of the event was actually pretty fun. I liked it!  It got a lot of harsh words, but overall it was fun :)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-