May 03, 2024, 10:01:02 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Cookys response to the GM Max drama (video)

Cookys response to the GM Max drama (video)

Started by Cooky, November 13, 2013, 03:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOtZsJnlHzo

(click to show/hide)

-Cooky

Rossbach

November 13, 2013, 03:43:27 AM #1 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:48:28 AM by Rossbach
Kewl vid. Lol at the music while you talk.

Ross has the same opinion as you on this, hatters gonna hate. People take a sec to think of what Max is trying to do for this community. He is not trying to destroy it he is trying to help it (power abuse or not,) he gets the job done. Max does has a few things to learn and is in a situation sorta similar with Cooky. Let Max figure out what he is doing so wrong, and just explain to him what you want to  happen different rather than going OMG MAX MUST GET DEMOTED! As for Max, be more courteous to people, try to see where they are coming from, you as a staff member should be a proper figure of ZG. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Cooky

Thanks I am glad people like it/agree with it so far

Thornz

This is great, Cooky. You have such a great way of looking at things. Lolol at the music, though XD

#GM Cooky

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Madprox

I had never expected this of you Cooky.

To everyone that has a problem with me:
Cooky is like, completely, right about what he said.

The reason why I am around bc, is Allie, and HELPING her as much as I can/ am allowed.
It may sounds really stupid in your ears, but i'm a good guy, there's nothing i would rather do than being able to help someone.
I've been doing this for a whole year, and I've had serious inactive times, but during the time I was active, I did a good job.

If you have a problem with me, making hate threads, or hating me in game, or flaming me, or spreading rumours, or talking behind my back,... NONE of that will ever change the way i think, act or do.
If you want to help, and see a change, you should realise that the only way that would happen is when you PM me and try to talk to me about the problem you have, in a serious way.

If you can't be reasonable, I surely won't take you seriously.

To all haters:
(click to show/hide)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 08:36:39 AM

The reason why I am around bc, is Allie, and HELPING her as much as I can/ am allowed.
It may sounds really stupid in your ears, but i'm a good guy, there's nothing i would rather do than being able to help someone.
I've been doing this for a whole year, and I've had serious inactive times, but during the time I was active, I did a good job.

If you have a problem with me, making hate threads, or hating me in game, or flaming me, or spreading rumours, or talking behind my back,... NONE of that will ever change the way i think, act or do.
If you want to help, and see a change, you should realise that the only way that would happen is when you PM me and try to talk to me about the problem you have, in a serious way.

To all haters:
(click to show/hide)

Max i have a question (not trying to be offend you) why are you hated in the first place?
And when you know you are hated doesn't that ring a bell that you might do something wrong.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Madprox

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on November 13, 2013, 10:49:58 AM
Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 08:36:39 AM

To all haters:
(click to show/hide)

Max i have a question (not trying to be offend you) why are you hated in the first place?
And when you know you are hated doesn't that ring a bell that you might do something wrong.
I don't know why.
As for knowing I do something wrong because I am hated, no. People hate me for correctly muting or banning them, so there will always be hate as long as I continue to do my job.
Not saying I never do anything wrong.
If you have a problem with me, you should just talk to me.

Yz

Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 01:19:55 PMPeople hate me for correctly muting or banning them, so there will always be hate as long as I continue to do my job.
Not saying I never do anything wrong.
If you have a problem with me, you should just talk to me.

don't kid yourself into thinking that
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

#NEVERFORGET http://oi41.tinypic.com/5luolz.jpg

Also @max's post

if you get a lot of hate

from a lot of people

chances are you can change what they hate about you and become a better person (in this case staff member cause I really couldn't give a **** about how you are irl)

^**** im special xd

Madprox

You all don't seem to get that, just by hating, i can't know what you hate, therefore, can't change anything.
which is why you should talk to me, instead of plain hating.

Purple

Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 07:51:42 PM
You all don't seem to get that, just by hating, i can't know what you hate, therefore, can't change anything.
which is why you should talk to me, instead of plain hating.

I tend to find that 1 on 1 chats are bad unless in Skype / Steam. If you **** up and say something retarded (which im pretty sure you would), and it was PMs on the forums then you could potentially ban me for releasing personal info.

Also hate bring a lot more attention than normal words, haven't you notice? ::)

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-