May 03, 2024, 04:03:34 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Cookys response to the GM Max drama (video)

Cookys response to the GM Max drama (video)

Started by Cooky, November 13, 2013, 03:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: Purple on November 13, 2013, 07:56:22 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 07:51:42 PM
You all don't seem to get that, just by hating, i can't know what you hate, therefore, can't change anything.
which is why you should talk to me, instead of plain hating.

I tend to find that 1 on 1 chats are bad unless in Skype / Steam. If you **** up and say something retarded (which im pretty sure you would), and it was PMs on the forums then you could potentially ban me for releasing personal info.

Also hate bring a lot more attention than normal words, haven't you notice? ::)
Hate doesn't solve anything.
Talking does.

Haven't you noticed?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

MagicXR

Woooooo Cooky4pres cooky4pres cooky4pres

But really I haven't seen Max do anything wrong since he became a staff member... I'm sure he has though but people need to realize that being part of the staff isn't an easy thing and that you may make a few mistakes along the way.. Just look at my ninja Obama

Purple

Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 07:57:17 PM
You all don't seem to get that, just by hating, i can't know what you hate, therefore, can't change anything.

I tend to find that 1 on 1 chats are bad unless in Skype / Steam. If you **** up and say something retarded (which im pretty sure you would), and it was PMs on the forums then you could potentially ban me for releasing personal info.

Talking does.

Haven't you noticed?

I don't need to solve anything though. If I see a problem, one of the best things I can do is get attention to it. By doing that, someone smarter than me will figure out the solution. Also, a problem gets extremely complicated when self-improvement gets involved.

^**** im special xd

Madprox

Quote from: Purple on November 13, 2013, 07:59:03 PM

Talking does.

Haven't you noticed?

I don't need to solve anything though. If I see a problem, one of the best things I can do is get attention to it. By doing that, someone smarter than me will figure out the solution. Also, a problem gets extremely complicated when self-improvement gets involved.
The problem is, you start hating, others start hating, a lot of people start hating.... yet nobody starts talking.
You are a smart person, i'm sure you could try to suggest something.

Purple

Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 08:00:17 PM

Talking does.

Haven't you noticed?

The problem is, you start hating, others start hating, a lot of people start hating.... yet nobody starts talking.

Others may start hating, sure, but that gathers attention. For example, all the recent drama. While I was making that thread it gave me contacts with people that have power abuse screenshots of you. I consider power abuse screenshots pretty important, especially of you.

Hate may be bad, but it brings attention and attention is probably the most important thing I have in terms of getting **** done.

EDIT: Attention also forces higher ups to start giving a **** about the problem at hand. (Not saying this helped in the previous drama, but higher ups having to care about something can certainly be useful in the future.)

^**** im special xd

Madprox

Quote from: Purple on November 13, 2013, 08:03:46 PM

Talking does.

Haven't you noticed?

Others may start hating, sure, but that gathers attention. For example, all the recent drama. While I was making that thread it gave me contacts with people that have power abuse screenshots of you. I consider power abuse screenshots pretty important, especially of you.

Hate may be bad, but it brings attention and attention is probably the most important thing I have in terms of getting **** done.
Still, just hating won't solve anything.
If anyone wants to bring attention to something i do wrong and should be changed, there has to be someone to tell me.

Purple

Quote from: Madprox on November 13, 2013, 08:05:11 PM
Quote from: Purple on November 13, 2013, 08:03:46 PM

Talking does.

Haven't you noticed?

Still, just hating won't solve anything.
If anyone wants to bring attention to something i do wrong and should be changed, there has to be someone to tell me.

I don't see me having to solve anything, because I can't. If I bring up any point at all i'll be given: "Stuff happens behind the scenes lel ur wrong" "out of context"

However if a lot of people hate / start a shit storm over something, it'll get resolved in one way or another.

Whether that be muting a bunch of people, staff quitting, game shutting down, etc. It'll get resolved. How it ends isn't up to me.

^**** im special xd

JustRK

If I could offer any aspect of what I've observed with what's going on with you it's this:

In regards to your recent exchange with mat:
rules in the textbook are not a solid hammer by which you forge each and every person's circumstances with to fit, but just the opposite. The rules that are written are merely a moral guideline for which to uphold and it's okay to show compassion toward this already small community by utilizing alternate options (thinking outside the box) not stated in a book that is already otherwise limited in definition.

In regards to your views as "being hated because you're doing your job properly"
just because you're a staff member doesn't mean you need to be hated. Examples would be your fellow staff really. Selene, mat, code, allie etc are respected and they do their jobs quite excellently. Just as purple stated, you should take things with a grain of salt and I think a big part of "law enforcement" (although in game and not real life, w/e) is allowing yourself to recollect and responding to things without a negative mindset (such as being hated or being angry) to effect what you do in times of stress and pressure.

anyway. I admire that you have not cracked and on a 1 to 1 basis you're an alright guy.

Madprox

People twist my words, and if they don't twist them, they make it sounds like i say things which i haven't.
I'm done talking.

If you have a proble, hate me or talk to me.
Hating won't solve anything.
Talking might.

And RK, as i said before, hating will never crack me.

Cooky

starting to think I should have just locked the topic and not allowed replies, cause you guys just keep going back and forth again

Purple

November 13, 2013, 08:20:45 PM #25 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:23:25 PM by Purple
Quote from: Cooky on November 13, 2013, 08:18:39 PM
starting to think I should have just locked the topic and not allowed replies, cause you guys just keep going back and forth again

glad u didnt

Max: "Talk instead of hating br0"

Me: "hey i has screenshot of max buying accounts"

Max: "0ut 0f c0ntext!!!!!!!!!!!!"

EDIT: I'd like to say that those aren't direct quotes from max, just wanna say this so I don't get moderated for false quoting. #NEVERFORGET http://oi41.tinypic.com/5luolz.jpg

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Purple you watched that video and still your gonna sit there and throw rocks at Max

you are just making yourself look foolish at this point

let it go. give up the fight, cause its not going to go anywhere.

This thread was to give people a wake up call, and so they would stop making fun of Max

instead you are just using it as another outlet to post your Max screenshots and list reasons he sucks

get out

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on November 13, 2013, 08:26:43 PM
Purple you watched that video and still your gonna sit there and throw rocks at Max

you are just making yourself look foolish at this point

let it go. give up the fight, cause its not going to go anywhere.

This thread was to give people a wake up call, and so they would stop making fun of Max

instead you are just using it as another outlet to post your Max screenshots and list reasons he sucks

get out

Rocks hurt

If that post hurt him, he's too sensitive to be a gm / he would've quit a long time ago. Also, i'm not fighting it. That screenshot is more of a reminder and I was pointing out the stupidity in his statement saying 'talk instead of hate'.

EDIT: but hey i'll leave the thread already had a rly good convo lel

^**** im special xd

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-Speedy-

Max isn't going to resign Asmit so just stop fighting it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-