May 03, 2024, 04:09:05 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Sorry for Exploit Rocking

Sorry for Exploit Rocking

Started by Lavarat, December 23, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavarat

Yeah I found an exploit and ended up getting banned along with 2 other users.
My original level was 56 and I did a level grind to 91 in a couple of minutes through an exploit I ended up stumbling across.
I promise it was purely coincidental and I continued for test reasons, so if you could reset us three, or at least the other two involved (I forget their names) I would really appreciate it and it wont happen again.
I may be able to help stop this exploit, I'm pretty sure its equipment based, otherwise it was just luck.
My IGN is Lavarat

ghostkid17

If you could tell me or another staff more in-detail of the exploit you had found, it would be appreciated. As to your account, something will be done once we look more in depth to this.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Cooky

Explain the 'exploit'

what happened?

Allie

you were banned for hacking. first you hacked level 48 a few times, then went on to hack 266. it was an autocomplete hack, and there is no possible exploit to do anything like this.

Purple

^**** im special xd

JustRK

Quote from: Allie on December 23, 2013, 06:48:11 PM
you were banned for hacking. first you hacked level 48 a few times, then went on to hack 266. it was an autocomplete hack, and there is no possible exploit to do anything like this.

GG. locked

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-