May 04, 2024, 03:01:06 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Zylon Bots - Something to cry about

Zylon Bots - Something to cry about

Started by EnergyCell, December 29, 2013, 02:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnergyCell

Today, something terrible has happend. Just about 1 hour ago, my best close friend got banned for reporting a hacker, i was just on time to close the game, be he wasn't. When i got ingame, i found out he wasn't online. So a waited a while and he came in with a new level 1 patch account, he whispered me "Banned." i was shocked when i heard it, so we talked a bit, but the worse is : He said he will quit. I was almost about to "cry", so i am making this topic to unban him
His ingame name is = KhanviQ, i do not know his login name. So i cannot give more.
Sold.

opuiq3

He was trying to report a hacker but got banned because they thought he was hack leeching?

^yw allie

EnergyCell

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 29, 2013, 03:17:06 PM
He was trying to report a hacker but got banned because they thought he was hack leeching?
Exactly. He got banned by ZylonShield.
Sold.

Cooky

Ask him what message it says when he attempts to log in

should say why he was banned

Iridion

i think that if zylonshield banned him it was because he played too many games with the hacker (hack leeching)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

EnergyCell

@Cooky
It says
This account has been banned from Bots.
Sold.

EnergyCell

Quote from: Iridion on December 29, 2013, 03:21:47 PM
i think that if zylonshield banned him it was because he played too many games with the hacker (hack leeching)

I know nothing about how much he played with a leecher.
Sold.

Cooky

December 29, 2013, 03:26:45 PM #7 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:29:59 PM by Cooky
He was probably auto banned

That is correct. We use a flagging system. Each time you beat a level in an impossible time, you get a flag. After a certain number of flags you are automatically banned. Sounds like what happened to this guy.

Your friend was not 'banned for reporting a hacker'. He was banned for hack leeching most likely.

Just to clarify.. this happened on Bout Cheetah or on Bots?

EnergyCell

Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2013, 03:26:45 PM

That is correct. We use a flagging system. Each time you beat a level in an impossible time, you get a flag. After a certain number of flags you are automatically banned. Sounds like what happened to this guy.

Your friend was not 'banned for reporting a hacker'. He was banned for hack leeching.

If that's true, give him another chance, because i got so many chances he deserves one too.
Sold.

Iridion

Quote from: EnergyCell on December 29, 2013, 03:29:39 PM
Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2013, 03:26:45 PM

Your friend was not 'banned for reporting a hacker'. He was banned for hack leeching.

If that's true, give him another chance, because i got so many chances he deserves one too.

he can still play on another account

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Just to clarify.. this happened on Bout Cheetah or on Bots? and as Iridion said he can still play on another account so if you think about it.. he has been given another chance

EnergyCell

Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2013, 03:30:20 PM
Just to clarify.. this happened on Bout Cheetah or on Bots? and as Iridion said he can still play on another account so if you think about it.. he has been given another chance

This has happend on Bots (bots.zylongaming.com)
Sold.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-