May 22, 2024, 07:40:52 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » thegtabot

thegtabot

Started by iwasbobo, October 28, 2010, 12:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasbobo

Quote from: thegtabotLOL. Wrong. When they can beat you in one hit thats the problem. btw allie I am sad to say but in my day I was a better pvper than you were... Heck, I played with the best of the best. Opti, Remlix, S_A, etc... Hardest was definitely Remlix, because he was pretty much the best pvper in bots at that time. You could go ahead and ask any old player. I am very used to playing with low lvled accounts, it's very fun and makes it plenty harder. But where I get killed in one hit is where it gets kind of annoying. Oh and yes- lvls 50+ is when you actually start getting decent health so obviously you stood a chance. In the normal BOTS I beat lvl 100s on lvl 10 accounts... But the normal BOTS is dead. UGLY PONIESlution is in Closed BETA, so in the mean time I want to give you some pointers on how to make the game better for everyone, and not just specific people. But hey... You are a dictator. >:O.

LOL.

Remlix sucked. Even with his insane tele/evade lag, I could still easily beat him.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Yz

Remlix wasn't good at all.. I blue hped him all the time..
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

lol i banned him with fake screenshot coz I lost against him in pvp .-.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-