May 04, 2024, 12:42:13 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Im sorry...

Im sorry...

Started by DuraTheGod, December 14, 2012, 08:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuraTheGod

Im sorry that I flamed angrod and lobby. But I didn't know it was against the rules, and for angrod, I posted in "flaming topic"
Can you guys please unban me? I need to lv up :( If you please i will e nice andnot flaming lobby/people
Ty~ Boombastic

boutcheetahz

What if u get unbanned rite now and get perm banned the next time?
Or wait.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Yz

no

wait until your ban expires
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: DuraTheGod on December 14, 2012, 08:19:54 AM
Im sorry that I flamed ... I didn't know it was against the rules

................................................................................wat?

gietje_ram

sorry for going off topic, but:

@allie, read my PM please, it's about membership.

Vobck

Selene

December 14, 2012, 03:48:17 PM #6 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:09:18 PM by Selene
You didn't know flaming is against the rules?? Lol what it's like the number one rule in all games.

Its also common sense.

In-game rule: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=6256.0

Forum rules: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=6255.0

Eat4two

December 14, 2012, 04:43:26 PM #7 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 04:43:44 PM by Eat4two
Quote from: DuraTheGod on December 14, 2012, 08:19:54 AM
Im sorry that I flamed angrod and lobby. But I didn't know it was against the rules, and for angrod, I posted in "flaming topic"
Can you guys please unban me? I need to lv up :( If you please i will e nice andnot flaming lobby/people
Ty~ Boombastic
Saying that you weren't aware flaming is against the rules is just lame, all you can do is wait for the ban to expire. A "I'm sorry topic" won't make you unbanned faster.

And if you didn't know flaming is strictly prohibited, I'm asking you what else you don't know regarding rules..

DuraTheGod

So when will I be unbanned?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-