May 02, 2024, 09:42:33 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Got a question (3)

Got a question (3)

Started by mygodZzZ, January 19, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

If the Xp is SOOO Low on low server and noone plays it, Why does it exist? shouldn't be deleted by now?

mygodZzZ

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 19, 2014, 05:54:30 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 19, 2014, 05:53:33 PM
If the Xp is SOOO Low on low server and noone plays it, Why does it exist? shouldn't be deleted by now?

No it's not hurting anyone. Allie should try to make the low server playable instead of tossing it aside.
Or perhaps use it for something else?
something as: you can change your Lv. to w/e you like and this could be a PvP channel. Just a suggestion, main thing it to use it for something else xD

123bomb123

ya a pvp channel so sector is really not necessary!!!

low server is for a challenge, doesn't hurt to keep it
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mygodZzZ

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 19, 2014, 06:04:24 PM

Dude, my friend did 258 there and got 252 exp, What is that about? when do you want to Lv.up in 10 years?

I remember Xp was a bit higher back then. I think it's time to do something with this channel

mic99

pvp isnt played much, and hardly any exp if your bad. lets get rid of it too!!

mygodZzZ

Quote from: mic99 on January 19, 2014, 06:42:46 PM
pvp isnt played much, and hardly any exp if your bad. lets get rid of it too!!
woo wooo!! hold on, Just said get rid of the low server, not pvp. No need to rush in thoughts here ^_^

DevilzDemise

I still play it and i know various other members who occasionally play it as-well. I remember there was at least 5 of us at one time playing it, leeching of Morroco on low server before xp got changed. Tbh, it's not a challenge at all to level as you can grind 172 at level 8  like i previously mentioned in a post, it's just time consuming and takes more grinding then it would on high. As for the PvP idea, i don't see no harm in that, but then again i wouldn't remove sector either. Another thing, is when high server goes down it's nice to have the un-used low server there to sit and just talk about worthless crap til high's back up.

123bomb123

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 19, 2014, 06:19:58 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 19, 2014, 06:04:24 PM

Dude, my friend did 258 there and got 252 exp, What is that about? when do you want to Lv.up in 10 years?

I remember Xp was a bit higher back then. I think it's time to do something with this channel
it seems a bit higher because levels were lower and the max was like 221.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mygodZzZ

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 19, 2014, 06:57:24 PM
I still play it and i know various other members who occasionally play it as-well. I remember there was at least 5 of us at one time playing it, leeching of Morroco on low server before xp got changed. Tbh, it's not a challenge at all to level as you can grind 172 at level 8  like i previously mentioned in a post, it's just time consuming and takes more grinding then it would on high. As for the PvP idea, i don't see no harm in that, but then again i wouldn't remove sector either. Another thing, is when high server goes down it's nice to have the un-used low server there to sit and just talk about worthless crap til high's back up.
Oh, sector will stay there, main thing will be PvP.

AlnAln

IGN:  OR WiFi  /  PT WiFi

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-