May 18, 2024, 01:04:21 AMLatest Member: Michealten

Rooms.

Started by Lyric_, June 21, 2011, 04:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Hackers are getting smarter about locking all the slots in the locked rooms they make.

I suggest making a function so GM's and Mods can still get in to check the rooms, even if all the slots are locked.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

suggested it to red forever ago, I'd hate you to have it though, anyway like you said, you don't need to look for hackers cause, "We have an auto ban system." <- Most stupid thing I've heard you say.
Powersurge
Headstrong

inb4lyfe

June 21, 2011, 02:21:15 PM #4 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:21:33 PM by inb4lyfe
If you guys have an "auto ban" system, y u ned ??
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

zepher2211

Quote from: inb4lyfe on June 21, 2011, 02:21:15 PM
If you guys have an "auto ban" system, y u ned ??

It only gets the people that beat the timer.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 21, 2011, 06:21:51 AM
suggested it to red forever ago, I'd hate you to have it though, anyway like you said, you don't need to look for hackers cause, "We have an auto ban system." <- Most stupid thing I've heard you say.

Zeph, your useless comments are useless.

Meta

why don't gm's just have a command that could like check any players that are online at that moment hacking so the gm's can instant ban

Lyric_

Quote from: Meta on June 21, 2011, 08:31:15 PM
why don't gm's just have a command that could like check any players that are online at that moment hacking so the gm's can instant ban

+1

asmit10

zeph's comment wasn't useless, because that's what all staff members say. "We have an auto ban system" Yea, well let me say something that's pretty obvious, there is already a hack out that can get through that. Surprised? I'm not.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Bounty

Why don't they just have a window that shows every room. Like how those security in mall looks at when girls are in the changing room.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Lyric_

Quote from: asmit10 on June 22, 2011, 12:06:54 AM
zeph's comment wasn't useless, because that's what all staff members say. "We have an auto ban system" Yea, well let me say something that's pretty obvious, there is already a hack out that can get through that. Surprised? I'm not.

Zeph's comment was completely useless.

No staff member has said that besides me, but yet again it was taken out of context to try and make me look bad.

Thus, another useless comment that Zeph tries to use to bait me into arguing with him.

We do have an auto-ban system. Also, I am on every day trying to find hackers, it's just hard when I can't check the logs and I get booted from the rooms every time.

Bounty

Quote from: Bounty on June 22, 2011, 02:00:31 AM
Why don't they just have a window that shows every room. Like how those security in mall looks at when girls are in the changing room.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Lyric_

Quote from: Bounty on June 22, 2011, 02:15:38 AM
Quote from: Bounty on June 22, 2011, 02:00:31 AM

+1

asmit10

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 22, 2011, 02:11:12 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on June 22, 2011, 12:06:54 AM

Zeph's comment was completely useless.

No staff member has said that besides me, but yet again it was taken out of context to try and make me look bad.

Thus, another useless comment that Zeph tries to use to bait me into arguing with him.

We do have an auto-ban system. Also, I am on every day trying to find hackers, it's just hard when I can't check the logs and I get booted from the rooms every time.

I don't think he was baiting you, he was just saying that since you guys think the auto ban system works so well, why do you need this. You took it as bait, but I don't think that was the intentional use of the comment.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-