May 22, 2024, 07:48:29 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » add the sector maps to pvp

add the sector maps to pvp

Started by Cooky, December 05, 2013, 10:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

would be pretty cool!  :D  I can think of a bunch  that would be really fun maps for pvp

hur9

ghostkid17

I wouldn't add ALL of them because some maps will just be completely unfit for pvp. (such as training camp)
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Thornz

Quote from: ghostkid17 on December 05, 2013, 10:14:32 PM
I wouldn't add ALL of them because some maps will just be completely unfit for pvp. (such as training camp)
Wait, but that's already a PvP map.....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

funny because training camp is already a pvp map

I think they should all be added

even though some might not be ideal, the variety would be really neat especially if you did random map mode

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 10:18:04 PM

even though some might not be ideal, the variety would be really neat especially if you did random map mode
I know it is, but it is extremely annoying to pvp on because people just run around in the glitch.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Thornz

No, only the best should be picked, beause otherwise it'd be super hard to find the correct map that you want to play on....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

hur9

Quote from: ghostkid17 on December 05, 2013, 10:20:13 PM

I know it is, but it is extremely annoying to pvp on because people just run around in the glitch.
then choose another map b4starting the game  ::)

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 05, 2013, 10:24:49 PM
No, only the best should be picked, beause otherwise it'd be super hard to find the correct map that you want to play on....

Is it super hard to find the correct sector map u want to play on when u play sector mode?

hur9

Bombz

Cooky

Selene

Cooky

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 11:00:07 PM
Quote from: Selene on December 05, 2013, 10:51:37 PM
That would take a while to do.

really?
Yes. I don't know how long, but it would take a long time just to add one map so if you wanted to put like 5 maps it would take a realllllly long time.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-