May 23, 2024, 05:02:25 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » add the sector maps to pvp

add the sector maps to pvp

Started by Cooky, December 05, 2013, 10:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

would be pretty cool!  :D  I can think of a bunch  that would be really fun maps for pvp

hur9

ghostkid17

I wouldn't add ALL of them because some maps will just be completely unfit for pvp. (such as training camp)
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Thornz

Quote from: ghostkid17 on December 05, 2013, 10:14:32 PM
I wouldn't add ALL of them because some maps will just be completely unfit for pvp. (such as training camp)
Wait, but that's already a PvP map.....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

funny because training camp is already a pvp map

I think they should all be added

even though some might not be ideal, the variety would be really neat especially if you did random map mode

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 10:18:04 PM

even though some might not be ideal, the variety would be really neat especially if you did random map mode
I know it is, but it is extremely annoying to pvp on because people just run around in the glitch.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Thornz

No, only the best should be picked, beause otherwise it'd be super hard to find the correct map that you want to play on....

Not pants

hur9

Quote from: ghostkid17 on December 05, 2013, 10:20:13 PM

I know it is, but it is extremely annoying to pvp on because people just run around in the glitch.
then choose another map b4starting the game  ::)

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 05, 2013, 10:24:49 PM
No, only the best should be picked, beause otherwise it'd be super hard to find the correct map that you want to play on....

Is it super hard to find the correct sector map u want to play on when u play sector mode?

hur9

Bombz

Cooky

Selene

Cooky

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 11:00:07 PM
Quote from: Selene on December 05, 2013, 10:51:37 PM
That would take a while to do.

really?
Yes. I don't know how long, but it would take a long time just to add one map so if you wanted to put like 5 maps it would take a realllllly long time.

hur9

Quote from: Selene on December 05, 2013, 11:01:21 PM

really?
Yes. I don't know how long, but it would take a long time just to add one map so if you wanted to put like 5 maps it would take a realllllly long time.
really long is better than nothing

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on December 05, 2013, 10:27:07 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 05, 2013, 10:24:49 PM

Is it super hard to find the correct sector map u want to play on when u play sector mode?
No, because they're ordered by lvl.

PvP maps have no lvl.

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 05, 2013, 11:44:36 PM
No, because they're ordered by lvl.

PvP maps have no lvl.

that's just because the level is not in the name

if they added all the sector maps they could keep the same names so u could find them just as easily as in sector mode

Reviax

really?
That's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?

Cooky

mygodZzZ

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Reviax on December 06, 2013, 12:30:44 AM

really?
That's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?
to expand the mode and have a new feature maybe
no more likely they were bored so they entered all possible things in a random number generator and it sorted "adding a sector map to pvp" number XDDDDDDD

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Reviax on December 06, 2013, 12:30:44 AMThat's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?

............one map vs (38) maps?

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 02:02:48 PM
Quote from: Reviax on December 06, 2013, 12:30:44 AMThat's not making sense to me. If it takes a long time, why did ZG even bother to add Training Camp?

............one map vs (38) maps?
Allie what he meant by that was that training camp Is such a stupid map for pvp so he figures the only reason it got added was because it must be easy to add the sector maps to pvp.

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on December 06, 2013, 02:03:27 PM
Allie what he meant by that was that training camp Is such a stupid map for pvp so he figures the only reason it got added was because it must be easy to add the sector maps to pvp.

I don't think he meant that. If he meant that, he would be either bias (a dislike towards said map) or dumb. Training camp is (as it logically would be) our first test of adding a sector map to pvp. As it was successful, we added it.

Even you're intelligent enough to know easy maps are easier to test, yes?

Cooky

yeah but theres much easier, smaller, and more importantly less glitchy sector maps you could have tested instead

Allie

A number out of a hat versus level one, a map which isn't the "easiest, smallest, or glitch-free", but easy to test with.
Would you have preferred we didn't release our first sector map in pvp?
Would you have preferred we scrapped it, said hey we can do this now, then move on to something else?
Tell me, what would you have done. I'm dying to know.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 02:16:01 PM
A number out of a hat versus level one, a map which isn't the "easiest, smallest, or glitch-free", but easy to test with.
Would you have preferred we scrapped it, said hey we can do this now, then move on to something else?
yes cooky WE are dying

thats how we roll maddie

gionid

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 02:16:01 PM

your straying from the point

it just seems odd you picked probably the least pvp-compatible sector map for your test

and it makes it seem like it must be easy to do if you bothered taking the time to add the absolute worst one

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on December 06, 2013, 02:27:57 PM
your straying from the point

it just seems odd you picked probably the least pvp-compatible sector map for your test

and it makes it seem like it must be easy to do if you bothered taking the time to add the absolute worst one

no, you're straying from the point.
it was a test. a test that we did not think would be successful.
100% of our tests are done on training camp. it was not a matter of choice "I think this would be a good pvp map".
It was a matter of "Is it possible to do this without the source code", which was a much bigger issue back in the day.
I would not conduct tests on a more difficult map, just because it's more pvp compatible.

Cooky

So first your telling me you picked training camp cus its an easy map.. then when I say hey theres better and easier maps that aren't as glitchy you say how all the tests you do are always on training camp. Yeah like I was supposed to know that or something. Would have killed you to just say that first and avoid the confusion completely I guess.

Allie

Cooky

Bombz

Iridion

Quote from: Bombz on December 06, 2013, 02:43:04 PM
heyyy u both get along now
leave that to forum moderators like materger nephew pls

thats how we roll maddie

-PeaceLover-

-1 lets make league of legends map a map hahahahahaha cmon

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Selene

Purple

cooky gets rekt by allie so much

xd

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Allie

Cooky

Purple

how about u nub staff members stop spamming the Suggestions section of the forum

take to PMs pls

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Quote from: Purple on December 06, 2013, 09:37:53 PM
how about u nub staff members stop spamming the Suggestions section of the forum

take to PMs pls

fm purple

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-