May 19, 2024, 05:59:21 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hello

Hello

Started by Hct13345, March 07, 2011, 01:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hct13345

Well im just trolling around the forums and hey, i see peeps has been banned, the community is bassicly all CC. Soo im just wondering why the people who first started paying for this game and caring about it, being 24/7 no lifers getting warned and banned. People who've havent been here, as long as them have gotten huge promotions. Also I would like to say hi.

Malachi45

Hi. Anyway, yes, a lot of people have been banned, a player named Muncay practiclly started a flaming war, Allie stopped it, just the usual  :-\
Just a person who likes fun :)

xkaizer45

you never stop do you?  :(

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Malachi45

What do you mean?

Allie

Those who got promotions are those who deserve it; those who got warnings were those who deserve it.

Malachi45

Quote from: Allie on March 07, 2011, 01:40:58 AM
Those who got promotions are those who deserve it; those who got warnings were those who deserve it.
Exactly why I didn't get Mod...

zepher

Cause CC members are suck ups :3 (noflameder) that or they had support from within the staff, ie opti to lyric. Iunno if you noticed but I was a mod and got demoted just yesterday.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

March 07, 2011, 04:22:44 PM #9 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 04:24:19 PM by Kevin

I doubt Icecold deserved anything for sucking Kennys dong. The only people that deserved ANYTHING was Iri, Xrow, Bounty, all of the current GM's and 1-3 forum + mods. EDIT: (Jeff, Zero, and Neo).

But that's me.

NeoKiller

Quote from: zepher on March 07, 2011, 08:34:36 AM
Cause CC members are suck ups :3 (noflameder) that or they had support from within the staff, ie opti to lyric. Iunno if you noticed but I was a mod and got demoted just yesterday.

We are just flowing the rules, I don't think that's wrong.

Iridion

Quote from: Kevin on March 07, 2011, 04:22:44 PM
But that's me.

You and quite a few people. ::)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher

The same ones I said were suck ups, big suprise when they group together.  ::) Zero does a good job, the current gm's can be stupid as shit, Iri doesn't do anything, Bounty was a ridiculous pick for a mod as he was a troll, and xrow is one of the only mods I've ever respected. Oh and Gramps is also the only GM I respect, no offense firey. Icecold is the most active staff member and does the best job so where's the "suking kenny's dong" coming from, oh btw sexual references aren't allowed. -.-"

cybercjt

Quote from: zepher on March 07, 2011, 07:36:03 PM
The same ones I said were suck ups, big suprise when they group together.  ::) Zero does a good job, the current gm's can be stupid as shit, Iri doesn't do anything, Bounty was a ridiculous pick for a mod as he was a troll, and xrow is one of the only mods I've ever respected. Oh and Gramps is also the only GM I respect, no offense firey. Icecold is the most active staff member and does the best job so where's the "suking kenny's dong" coming from, oh btw sexual references aren't allowed. -.-"

I agree
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Corr

Cause they don't fork over cash, brah. Too smart for that.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-