May 13, 2024, 10:20:15 AMLatest Member: Jewelver
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Bring 'em back

Bring 'em back

Started by eco999, July 04, 2012, 09:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

In this topic I am going to suggest to bring back some old things. I hope you can read it all and support my idea.

In this part of the topic I will suggest some transes. I suggest bringing back Chernobyl and Kowbat. Chernobyl was a buggy trans,I'll admit but none of the newer players know the glitch that it had so they will not use it. Anyways,using glitches are against the rules so no one would do it anyway. It was used for fun things,one of them shown in this video,pvping with Chernobyl.BoutCheetah Chernobyl Fight  It turns out to be really fun and enjoyable. The second trans I will suggest is Kowbat. Know you may know this trans gets a lot of hate...but since the new tag update kowbat won't make that much chains any more making it slightly more fair than before.

My las suggestion is about the field packs,HP and RB packs. What I think you should do is release them back into the shop but for a very high price. People will have to work very hard to get these and it will become popular since people have trouble with sector sometimes.

Ok,I hope they ge re-added. Thanks.

Pokeh

cherynobyl yes
kow no

unless kow gets nerfed down

sasuke6548

KillerPig

taking out cherno was ridiculous. The only real problem with it was the base glitch. But if u knew how to jump attack it was counterable lawl

Why shouldn't kow be brought back? It's only real use now is in pvp which is dead as a moldy poo. with chains automatically disabled it's only slightly more op. if ur gonna keep it removed, then take out all the op mercs like dh, xabras, and db

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

GavinGill

Quote from: KillerPig on July 04, 2012, 10:34:21 PM
with chains automatically disabled it's only slightly more op.
It's not just slightly more OP, it shits on every other trans in the game. As for the merc, those shouldn't have been added in the first place, they ruined BvB. At the very least, they should be nerfed.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

KillerPig

July 05, 2012, 05:36:33 AM #5 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:41:48 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: GavinGill on July 05, 2012, 01:10:55 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on July 04, 2012, 10:34:21 PM
with chains automatically disabled it's only slightly more op.
It's not just slightly more OP, it shits on every other trans in the game. As for the merc, those shouldn't have been added in the first place, they ruined BvB. At the very least, they should be nerfed.
without chains all it has is range right? its 4 hit combo is one of the worst in terms of speed
if I'm wrong just call me a dumbass and move on lolk

i agree with you about the mercs. worded my setence poorly lawl

Yz

Combo speed barely matters in PvP so long as it's fast enough to catch a player. Kows combo also has amazing range which means Kow has the greatest combo out of all transes for PvP, because when I use Kow I just mash v+v+v+v on the top part and almost always catch a player in the combo then hit them with the full combo, whereas with something like Dark Knight I have to work damn hard to get close enough to a player to do that.

Kowbat had chains as a great edge, that didn't mean that chaining was its only upperhand, its range is damn crazy in every single attack. Kow is easily the best trans by far and it's gamebreaking, leave it out of the game >_>

Tl;dr Pig you're a dumbass, moving on.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on July 05, 2012, 05:47:54 AM
Tl;dr Pig you're a dumbass, moving on.
sounds good  :D

my point still stands on cherno and base mercs

Xx Itz Ian

Cherno : yes
Kowbat : maybe, but i saw what people think about it so i guess no
Rb,hp. : yes but how much they cost?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Scythe

They should totally bring RB/HP to shops
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

I want them both back, it was fun with them.
But the truth is, kow is too OP compared to other transes to get back. As much as we'd like it, it would be really unfair and pretty much ruin the game if you enter with kow in a holo game, or in any other map.

RedNeon

no @ kow
no @ cherno unless they'd fix baes glitch with it

as for teh field packs i say yes. idk the point of removing 'em

Cooky

I dont see the point in removing the HP packs or chernobyl trans, but as for the kowbat trans that should never be available to players.

Jeffalo13

'The new players don't know the glitch' is not a reason to bring back Chernobyl.  If the 'old players' found it out, why wouldn't the 'new players'?  Plus, all it would take is for one person to tell a new player the glitch and it could easily spread, especially with the new base exp rates.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Zack66775

Bring Chernobly back. Nothing else. Fix the glitch and we're good :D

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-