May 12, 2024, 04:20:00 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Balanced Base Stats

Balanced Base Stats

Started by Pokeh, July 07, 2012, 12:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Since suddenly the staffs decided to care about player opinion since old players came back for the summer and gramps gave you all a wake up call, why not propose a revamp of the current ram/patch/surge base stats?

For 1, adjust max speed. I can actually walk faster as a surge than a patch  can run (tested with Muncay)

+ other stats overall.

Other player input welcome for stat changes since i cbf listing it all for every bot type

thoughts?

daluzman123

Sounds like a great idea, but wouldn't bumping up the stats of the bots, make it easier to sector? Which Boutcheetah doesn't really need right now, There should atleast be a challenge to sector, base, and etc. But Overall I do like the idea :P ,

~Mod Johnny

Pokeh

oh naw by adjust i meant nerf down a bit and have more balance.
When i said + other stats i meant including them not raising.

daluzman123

Oh, Hell Yea :P, I Go for this 110%! This would make it a bigger challenge to sector and actually get more GP :P I Support this ;D
+1

~Mod Johnny

Corr

Quote from: Pokeh on July 07, 2012, 12:47:21 AM
Since suddenly the staffs decided to care about player opinion since old players came back for the summer and gramps gave you all a wake up call, why not propose a revamp of the current ram/patch/surge base stats?

For 1, adjust max speed. I can actually walk faster as a surge than a patch  can run (tested with Muncay)

+ other stats overall.

Other player input welcome for stat changes since i cbf listing it all for every bot type

thoughts?
No, that shit is unfixable.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

I'd support this but a huge percentage of the playerbase would rage quit if you nerfed their op'ness
Powersurge
Headstrong

GavinGill

Imo, this kind of thing should wait until people have adjusted to the other proposed changes. Then we'd have to start slowly balancing out the stats bit by bit so that players don't notice a dramatic difference.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Pokeh

being op is like a drug and the players are currently in rehab i guess ¿¿._.

GavinGill

I guess you could say that. :P If we hit everyone with a sudden nerf, it'd be too much of a change for most people. The gameplay would change dramatically if things like speed were change all of a sudden. I'm all for it if it's done slowly though, like 50 points or w/e of speed every second week until we get down to the ideal number. We would also need to announce it in advance.

Cooky

Quote from: GavinGill on July 07, 2012, 04:28:49 AM
I guess you could say that. :P If we hit everyone with a sudden nerf, it'd be too much of a change for most people. The gameplay would change dramatically if things like speed were change all of a sudden. I'm all for it if it's done slowly though, like 50 points or w/e of speed every second week until we get down to the ideal number. We would also need to announce it in advance.
How about a new channel?

Zylonspace... Nerf?

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on July 07, 2012, 05:17:42 AM
How about a new channel?

Zylonspace... Nerf?

LOL CMON COOKY THATS SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL THING TO DO

GavinGill

Quote from: Cooky on July 07, 2012, 05:17:42 AM
How about a new channel?

Zylonspace... Nerf?

I think they already tried that, but it just split up the players. =/ I mean it could definitely work if there were more players but the community isn't very big atm.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-