May 06, 2024, 11:53:17 AMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » black ops 2 epic kill by me

black ops 2 epic kill by me

Started by Cooky, November 13, 2012, 10:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

ZxEnvyxZ

Finally realised that the grenade hit him before it exploded, lol, GJ, too many replays though. :P

Materger

Dammmmm yo, you went beast mode lolz!
That part where you used your bomb made me lol so hard in real life, that dude must have been thinking "Oh *Beep*!".

He probably never expected the bomb. xD

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: Materger on November 13, 2012, 10:42:26 PM
That part where you used your bomb made me lol so hard in real life, that dude must have been thinking "Oh *Beep*!".

it was his bomb.. he threw it at me but i picked it up and threw it back at him!

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on November 13, 2012, 10:43:05 PM
Quote from: Materger on November 13, 2012, 10:42:26 PM

it was his bomb.. he threw it at me but i picked it up and threw it back at him!

That makes it even more bada**.
Sorry kinda blinded by how dark it is, all the lights off in my house. >__<

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Toast

damn, black ops 2 looks so fun.
im hyped for it, getting it on the weekend. :D

Cooky

Quote from: Toast on November 13, 2012, 10:46:12 PM
yea it is fun

biggest difference for me so far from mw3 is the maps, they are so much bigger and way better

leapman

Black ops 2 was okay but halo 4 was better imo
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Toast

Quote from: Cooky on November 13, 2012, 10:47:06 PM
Quote from: Toast on November 13, 2012, 10:46:12 PM
yea it is fun

biggest difference for me so far from mw3 is the maps, they are so much bigger and way better

too bad mw3 was a big disappointment.

Cooky

Xx Itz Ian

What cooky said, maps are way bigger.
Other good things are killstreaks, i really like the dragonfire killstreak and there is a lot more to discover.
Improvements on sniper (double tap, quickscoping on Bo2)

Only thing i don't like so far is the max number of items in a class.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rossbach

November 14, 2012, 04:46:16 AM #11 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:49:18 AM by Rossbach
Gratz. You are 1/50 Chuck Norris.

"Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then the grenade exploded."  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Energized

yo, wasnt bo2 delayed till xmas or somethin?

Madprox

Maps are indeed sooo much bigger and better, graphics looks nicer, way smoother gameplay than bops1 or mw3.

i don't like the sniping all to much though, theres no real quickscoping. Hope they tweak it.

Also, servers are on/offline all the time, pretty bad for such a worldwide expected release.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

MysterY

Thats not even a good kill, look like you were playing Combat Training to:L

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Dewo

X

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Dewo on November 14, 2012, 05:22:34 PM
l0l, hardscope
I don't see a problem with hardscope, OpTic, FaZe, other populare sniping groups hardscope, but no one cares, now all of a sudden when someone else does it, they rage and say its bad. I personally quickscope more than hardscope but when someone is across the map, I won't be trying to quickscope them from that far off since its a dumb thing to risk.

MagicXR

Are you using a SILENCER ON A SNIPER RIFLE?

Cooky

Dewo

November 14, 2012, 05:45:57 PM #20 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:49:07 PM by Dewo
Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on November 14, 2012, 05:24:29 PM
Quote from: Dewo on November 14, 2012, 05:22:34 PM
l0l, hardscope
I don't see a problem with hardscope, OpTic, FaZe, other populare sniping groups hardscope, but no one cares, now all of a sudden when someone else does it, they rage and say its bad. I personally quickscope more than hardscope but when someone is across the map, I won't be trying to quickscope them from that far off since its a dumb thing to risk.
dude, you are just running your mouth, lol. watch the video and look at the distance.
if you got xbox, please 1v1 me.

edit: all those clans do not hardscope like this, and who cares about the clans anyway?

X

Cooky

The epic kill wasnt even with a sniper rifle so i dont know why the hell anyone on this thread would be talking about quick scoping/hardscoping unless of course they are going off topic.

Dewo

we are talking about the video with some off topic input, that's allowed.

X

ZxEnvyxZ

November 14, 2012, 05:54:33 PM #23 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:54:53 PM by ZxEnvyxZ
Quote from: Dewo on November 14, 2012, 05:50:18 PM
we are talking about the video with some off topic input, that's allowed.
Don't have an Xbox anymore, I used to play MW3 but I stopped playing it because I sold my Xbox so yeah, but I would love to 1v1 you but I can't, and I guess your right, he was pretty close, but you don't have to be so harsh, and they do hardscope if there are multiple people to shoot, since it is more convenient than re-scoping.

Cooky

quick scoping or hardscoping i dont really give a **** i just want to get the kill anyway I can

Dewo

November 14, 2012, 06:04:27 PM #25 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:05:04 PM by Dewo
they only hardscope when there is chance to get a good feed or something like that.
they don't hardscope when there are multiple people shooting after them, cuz hardscoping takes longer than quickscoping, but as i said, they only do it in special situations.

X

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Dewo on November 14, 2012, 06:04:27 PM
they only hardscope when there is chance to get a good feed or something like that.
they don't hardscope when there are multiple people shooting after them, cuz hardscoping takes longer than quickscoping, but as i said, they only do it in special situations.

Cooky was basically trying to get a double.

Dewo

X

123bomb123

Quote from: Cooky on November 14, 2012, 05:58:10 PM
quick scoping or hardscoping i dont really give a **** i just want to get the kill anyway I can

QFT. Yes, Cooky. Good shot, Cooky.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Toast

DarkShadow89

<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-