May 03, 2024, 10:42:34 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Perhaps work on old features?

Perhaps work on old features?

Started by NightWaffle, March 27, 2012, 06:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWaffle

Will the old tabbed panels ever be finished off?
Or are there any plans to?

Because I think It'd be a great addition to the game if more features such as ones never finished in the original build were worked around to give new life to the game and more options.

i.e. Specials, Power-ups, Bonuses etc.

Although I realise the team is very busy with working on projects at the moment, I think it would be a great little quirk to add to the game, and to polish off what Acclaim never succeeded with completing.
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

Allie

NightWaffle

March 27, 2012, 06:38:41 PM #2 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:39:27 PM by NightWaffle
That's a good point.

I believe if you added what was originally intended, the game would become vastly over-powered, or become too much of a task to work around all the current coding and interfaces, so what I was thinking, what if you added more customisation options for things such as your base character look? Without armour?

Neat little quirk, and people would have more to do rather than just constant PvP, Base or Sector, I'm not saying however the ability to dabble with armour colours, as this would slightly take away the speciality of owning (E) sets and (E) armour in general, and also the ability to perhaps customise guns or mini-bots?

Small things such as colours or perhaps what tiny parts look like, by giving people more in-game options to edit, you would also have less people trying to modify the base files, and rule-breaking through inability to flush their creativity into the game itself.

Random suggestion, but I thought it might mix things up a little for our player community, like I said, could become a massive task, so the incapabilty factor I have taken into consideration, also, as I appreciate you have far more important projects at hand.
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-