May 07, 2024, 07:49:22 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Armor Customization Suggestion

Armor Customization Suggestion

Started by Epic xD, October 07, 2013, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

If I ever did anything like this, it would be done my way.

In other words, I would probably do something similar to adding +8 and nerfing +1-7, and making +8 untradeable and incredibly difficult to get, and +8 is the only part that can be "prestiged". It would create a way to have this "armor customization" without strongly hurting the +7 market, but as a result would be member-only and cap only to the latest sector armour at the time.

+8, of course, probably wouldn't be called +8, but a new type of armour that's "prestigable".

Epic xD

October 08, 2013, 08:08:03 PM #16 Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:16:23 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Allie on October 08, 2013, 10:38:22 AM
If I ever did anything like this, it would be done my way.
Okay, because doing the past base updates your way really worked out. Yes, adding TD to bases was a great idea for all the maps (it's a pity this never happened to Industrobe xddd). Making extremely powerful mercs and preventing any usable drop rates were all great enhancements to the mode of BvB. But hey, as long as the updates were done in YOUR way, it's still better than anything anyone could have done.

So, if this base update comes along, I sincerely hope it's not done YOUR way because your way is not the best way in that particular circumstance. I think you need to learn to be open minded to people who really know what they're talking about or offer ideas that really benefit this game in the long run.

The raid update has already caused the value of almost every +7 set to depreciate anyways. The only +7 set that is even remotely in demand is +7 Elektra. My idea would actually boost the values of every +7 set, not depreciate them. By making all the armor usable, you drastically increase the value of armor such as Hammer Head +7. Also adding +8 just complicates the system even more. In my opinion, +5 is still a very high +. When I started out playing Bots, the best possible set attainable was Ultrabash/Kilohawk/Frost Grapper +2.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

ReturneD

can someone translate this or make it shorter or so?  ::)

IGN: -Zepic- | Level: 225 | Guild: Assasins
Sympathy Veteran
Utopia Veteran

Allie

Quote from: Epic xD on October 08, 2013, 08:08:03 PMlots of off topic stuff

thanks for your off-topic ramble about the base update.
usually I'd hand out warnings for things like that.
and yes, it'll be done my way. if your small group doesn't like that, you don't pay for any of our services anyway.

thanks for the suggestion, maybe someday it'll be done my way (or maybe you preferred me to just ignore the thread entirely).

tincan

I like the idea where everything in base gets capped at a certain level. It would really bring balance and show the skill people really have without their OP Armors. Would be great if they implemented this. Or at least as a tag(OP DOESNT count.)
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

lolimgay

Quotethanks for your off-topic ramble about the base update.
and yes, it'll be done my way. if your small group doesn't like that, you don't pay for any of our services anyway.

thanks for the suggestion, maybe someday it'll be done my way (or maybe you preferred me to just ignore the thread entirely).
I'm assuming this means you don't want ZeaL's help for the upcoming base update?

Allie

Quote from: lolimgay on October 09, 2013, 12:20:28 AM

I'm assuming this means you don't want ZeaL's help for the upcoming base update?

Mostly for balancing and optimizing mercs and stuff, aswell as feedback and opinions.

Corr

Welp, that's a yes if I ever saw one.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on October 09, 2013, 09:20:49 AM

Mostly for balancing and optimizing mercs and stuff, aswell as feedback and opinions.
What exactly is your way and how is it different from ours?

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on October 09, 2013, 06:56:35 PM
Quote from: Allie on October 09, 2013, 09:20:49 AM

What exactly is your way and how is it different from ours?

Things like this can't be mentioned publicly, as it's confidential update information.
When it comes to base update, when I say my way, I mean I'm going to set things up in such a way that is possible, won't make a mess of the code, and is reasonably worth the effort. An example off something done the Allie way is my example of how this update would roll out if it ever did previously in the thread.

nourr993

seems like what you're suggesting is like making lots of the same armor with diff stats so when boosted u get the other
LOTS of work dude LOTS
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-