May 08, 2024, 12:22:52 AMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » New song for BC: EGK-Gigas

New song for BC: EGK-Gigas

Started by leapman, March 29, 2014, 01:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

@MisterZ.  If I've learned anything about hip hop arguing with para back in the day and just being in the scene it's that rap is what ever you want it to be. Syllables don't have to fall on the beat as long as you got them out how you intended them. Anyway your opinion is as valid as mine, just wanted to say that.

As far as the original post concerns I commend the fact that you did what you did. Only constructive pointer I can give is that when you use audacity (which you probably did) to amplify your raw voice file so that the peaks of your voice are roughly the same length as that of the beat. Otherwise nicely done  :P

leapman

Quote from: kulvinder on March 29, 2014, 12:54:52 PM
Awesome ! This is great! Keep it up!  ;D
You actually finished what you started and that is a big accomplishment. 8)
I am awestruck.  : o
Edit:Btw plz post the lyrics or add them to the description.
There already in the description of the youtube video but I guess I can post it on here:

Lyrics

(click to show/hide)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

123bomb123

Quote from: JustRK on March 29, 2014, 06:39:08 PM
@MisterZ.  If I've learned anything about hip hop arguing with para back in the day and just being in the scene it's that rap is what ever you want it to be. Syllables don't have to fall on the beat as long as you got them out how you intended them.
they dont necessarily have to be in sync with snares, but really should go along with the instrumental patterns. idk, im lenient with experimental rappers, and have listened to numerous. I know the good/listenable ones have proper flow on beats, while para is choppy over a now-conventional trap beat. idk, you'd think with the subgemre where most rappers stick to fundamental rapping would be easy to pull off.

that and however he "intended it to sound like" isn't really great -- to me.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

leapman

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 29, 2014, 06:50:16 PM
Quote from: JustRK on March 29, 2014, 06:39:08 PM
@MisterZ.  If I've learned anything about hip hop arguing with para back in the day and just being in the scene it's that rap is what ever you want it to be. Syllables don't have to fall on the beat as long as you got them out how you intended them.
they dont necessarily have to be in sync with snares, but really should go along with the instrumental patterns. idk, im lenient with experimental rappers, and have listened to numerous. I know the good/listenable ones have proper flow on beats, while para is choppy over a now-conventional trap beat. idk, you'd think with the subgemre where most rappers stick to fundamental rapping would be easy to pull off.

that and however he "intended it to sound like" isn't really great -- to me.
Alright so there are some dislikes revolving around the quality/flow of the rap. Thanks for the constructive criticism, I didn't really take the project that seriously to an extent so its pretty understandable some of the reaction I got. I'll see what I can do next time.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

tincan

For 3 hours, I think its great.
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Pokeh

I like the beat (lol tropical) but tone down the auto-tune into something more kanye-like and less t-pain-like

noblem6

He just said that it took only 3 hours as med witnessed it but, what if he was preparing for it without telling anybody? It might be a well planned case by him.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-